--[ TOP GEAR U.K SERIES 24 Started Mar. 6 ]--[The GRAND TOUR ]

It airs tonight in the UK at 20:00. So streetfite.net should have it by tomorrow morning, maybe late tonight.

It airs tonight in the UK at 20:00. So streetfite.net should have it by tomorrow morning, maybe late tonight.

roll.gif
@ Tiff being in the car and the path the car took in the woods

eek.gif
@ the tattoo

the editing on this show is amazing

roll.gif
@ Tiff being in the car and the path the car took in the woods

eek.gif
@ the tattoo

the editing on this show is amazing

The New STIG looks small and skinny...

Atom V8
pimp.gif
sick.gif
@the price
&
Mr.Needell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
..Id love to see tiff doin more small appearance on this show!

The New STIG looks small and skinny...

Atom V8
pimp.gif
sick.gif
@the price
&
Mr.Needell
eek.gif
pimp.gif
..Id love to see tiff doin more small appearance on this show!

The Atom skit was crazy, it destroy the LFA and Gallardo and stop a hell of a lot faster too. I was surprised but kinda shock to see the Lambo put cars on the LFA
eek.gif

The Atom skit was crazy, it destroy the LFA and Gallardo and stop a hell of a lot faster too. I was surprised but kinda shock to see the Lambo put cars on the LFA
eek.gif

Thanks for the links, when this thread hits the 1st page I know I'm in for a treat. Love Top Gear UK

Thanks for the links, when this thread hits the 1st page I know I'm in for a treat. Love Top Gear UK

Hurray, new episode. Man I was stunned how that Arial beat the Lambo and Lexus, that is mind blowing....and faster then a bike, faster then the SS, that is, I can't even imagine....I thought an M3 was fast:D.

Hurray, new episode. Man I was stunned how that Arial beat the Lambo and Lexus, that is mind blowing....and faster then a bike, faster then the SS, that is, I can't even imagine....I thought an M3 was fast:D.

Back
Top Bottom