Top NBA commentators......

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

I never said i hate the Warriors because of their commentators
indifferent.gif

My bad homie that wasn't directed towards you. It was to the other guy, that qouted you.
laugh.gif
its directed towards me...i said theyre one main of the reasons why i hate the warriors...ive just never Liked the warriors since back in the dayeven when they were bad and bob fitz just puts the fire in my hate
laugh.gif

Marv Albert
Stu Lantz
Hubie Brown
Mike Breen
Clyde Frazier

The worst IMO: Celtics and Warriors' commentators

Kevin Harlan is awesome. "Right between the eyes!" "He just sucked the gravity out of the building!" "No regard for human life!"His voice is perfect for commentating.

Just 4 awesome Kevin Harlan clips:

pimp.gif

Also gotta love Marv Albert/Jim Spanarkal, Mark Jackson (some of his opinions are bad but he's hilarious) and Clyde Drexler with his rhymes "dishingand swishing", "swoop to the hoop", "huffing and puffing", "wheeling and dealing", there's countless more.

Walt "All the Knicks with the Knack" Frazier
Mike "BAAAANGG" Breen
Mark Jackson - dude is funny as hell
Bill Walton

I can't stand Reggie Miller's and Hubie Brown's voices. Hubie at times seems like he's about to keel over while putting his words together.

Originally Posted by DottsBaller5

Kevin Harlan is awesome. "Right between the eyes!" "He just sucked the gravity out of the building!" "No regard for human life!" His voice is perfect for commentating.

Just 4 awesome Kevin Harlan clips:

pimp.gif

Also gotta love Marv Albert/Jim Spanarkal, Mark Jackson (some of his opinions are bad but he's hilarious) and Clyde Drexler with his rhymes "dishing and swishing", "swoop to the hoop", "huffing and puffing", "wheeling and dealing", there's countless more.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Austin Carr (Cavaliers fans know
laugh.gif
"It's my favorite part of theshow, time for.... Digiorno's Pizza!! ha ha ha ha ha")
Marv Albert
Kevin Harlan (The gravity is never safe in any arena)
Bill Walton
Tom Tolbert
Doug Collins
Mike Fratello

Haven't heard them all but the GOAT (play-by-play) is clearly MARV. You need someone with personality and enthusiasm for when something great happens, andMarv is the best at that! Color is Kerr, Hubie Brown, NOT Mark Jackson ("jason Collins should be considered for DPOY!")

Marv Albert
Mark Brown - dudes got that mad pronunciation.. "allen EYE-VUURRR-sin"
Hubie Brown - solid

Oh and that dude with the husky voice, reminds of that Jackson dude of American Idol, dude has the mad husky voice, almost singer like. Got damn.

Timmy Hardaway put the gangsta in commentating

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom