Top Sneaker Spots in S.FL

shoe gallery, cj urban but they kind of pricey, and a store on south beach, but i forgot the name

^^ yea thoso two and in south beach we have soles inc and try mr r sports or g sports something like that

shoe gallery, foot soldiers, BC skate shop (in broward), MIA skate shop (@ the beach), & a plethora of smaller stores.
idk if you're on ISS or not, but they've got a crazy *$# list on the first page of the Florida thread in the Member's Section

wink.gif

Originally Posted by courtking01

List your top sneaker stores in south florida

Are there any consignment shops down here??

you can consign at ATC which is on south beach, its just like the fightclub store in ny. www.atcmia.com and right acrossthe street from it is a store called trainin camp which have the latest kicks also they have alot of sales goin on. ya and its a soles in a few blocks south ofthat.

ATC is high as a mofo n prices. went in there n didnt see a single shoe in there that had a good price. 75% were outrageous, 25% were reasonable or just a lilhigh, but no good deals

Shoe Gallery on the other hand has some fire and r at retail figures

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

shoe gallery, foot soldiers, BC skate shop (in broward), MIA skate shop (@ the beach), & a plethora of smaller stores.
idk if you're on ISS or not, but they've got a crazy *$# list on the first page of the Florida thread in the Member's Section

wink.gif
indifferent.gif

IDK if your on NT or not...if you are you should post it here
smh.gif

yeah SPOT.. over past ybor.. harold penar in university gets limited stuff like foams, and yeezys, on release date.. for retail.. and really university mallhas all ur LS and rare stuff.. theres a shop in ybor called renown and its got some dope clothes and getttin some shoes n stuff in..

Would it be a good idea to open up a sneaker consignment shop in Tampa?  I would imagine that there arent enough sneakerheads in Tampa for it to work.

We need more boutiques and consignment shops in Tampa. We hardly get limited stuff. It's online or bust. Even the Adidas store stopped getting Yeezy's after the PB's. There are a bunch of sneakerheads here.

Last edited:
We need more boutiques and consignment shops in Tampa. We hardly get limited stuff. It's online or bust. Even the Adidas store stopped getting Yeezy's after the PB's. There are a bunch of sneakerheads here.

Its the truth man. I think Orlando got the OT yeezys but I was not driving an hour over there to hope I win a raffle :lol:

Back
Top Bottom