TOP TEN MIXTAPES in 2010

KRIT Wuz Here, OD, From The Westside With Love, George Kush Da Button, Friday Night Lights, Mood Musik 4, Greatness Opens Doors, More About Nothing, Issue #2 The Super Villian, Smokee Robinson...in no order...

KRIT Wuz Here, OD, From The Westside With Love, George Kush Da Button, Friday Night Lights, Mood Musik 4, Greatness Opens Doors, More About Nothing, Issue #2 The Super Villian, Smokee Robinson...in no order...

Keep these 10 ten list going fellas....allowing me to dl alot of material that slipped through the cracks. La Roux 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Keep these 10 ten list going fellas....allowing me to dl alot of material that slipped through the cracks. La Roux 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by high off kicks

Jeezey???? 1,000 Grams??????????????

I'll stop there.
Please do. I'm a Jeezy fan but that tape was 
eyes.gif
 at best. I agree with you on K&OJ though. The joint is just so smooth from start to finish.
Also, I kno NT dont really mess with dudes from the south like that but like dude said on pg. 1 this tape is ridin. Lyrical content wont blow you away but he rides the beat well. 

20zspx13.jpg

Originally Posted by high off kicks

Jeezey???? 1,000 Grams??????????????

I'll stop there.
Please do. I'm a Jeezy fan but that tape was 
eyes.gif
 at best. I agree with you on K&OJ though. The joint is just so smooth from start to finish.
Also, I kno NT dont really mess with dudes from the south like that but like dude said on pg. 1 this tape is ridin. Lyrical content wont blow you away but he rides the beat well. 

20zspx13.jpg

grave digggg.......

whats good, with Friday Night Lights not being on peeps list doe doe doe? im gettin that la roux and dom kennedy jawns now..anyone else got a list?

grave digggg.......

whats good, with Friday Night Lights not being on peeps list doe doe doe? im gettin that la roux and dom kennedy jawns now..anyone else got a list?

Back
Top Bottom