Topeka Legalized Domestic Violence

facebook_like_button_big1.jpg

TJ, that's not even remotely funny.  
This is simply unconscionable.  

I'm surprised people haven't staged a protest outside the mayor's home.  After all, trespassing is only a misdemeanor.  What are they gonna do, arrest you? 

Not suprised.  I live in  Kansas City Missouri right by the Kansas state line, and I swear Kansas is the most backwards state in the union.

Lawrence is great though.

So they legalize domestic violence but no Marijuana? ( I don't smoke if it matters)

I give up on life

Praise Allah

How can you say that this is wrong?  You're judging their culture based on your culture.  Who's to say what's right and what's wrong?  

Scripture say it's okay to hit your wife when she acts out of line.

/s

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

But it's Kansas.. like.. it's Kansas.

No good can come from there... or Arkansas.
Yea atleast is not Ohio right.. IS STILL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

But it's Kansas.. like.. it's Kansas.

No good can come from there... or Arkansas.

for some reason this made 
laugh.gif

but is this even constitutional though? 

I think domestic violence is a term that simply shouldn't exist. Women need to hold a little more responsibility instead of free passes with the law. What particularly comes to mind was that lady on the train assaulting the one man, taunting him, refusing to let go of his shirt in the hopes he lost his cool and caught her with one across the face so she could run to the cops. I've gotten into serious heated debates for this view before but whatever. Responsible women don't deal with domestic violence. Call it an assault like any other violent action and get out of that situation. *kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

I think domestic violence is a term that simply shouldn't exist. Women need to hold a little more responsibility instead of free passes with the law. What particularly comes to mind was that lady on the train assaulting the one man, taunting him, refusing to let go of his shirt in the hopes he lost his cool and caught her with one across the face so she could run to the cops. I've gotten into serious heated debates for this view before but whatever. Responsible women don't deal with domestic violence. Call it an assault like any other violent action and get out of that situation. *kanye shrug*
1) Getting beat on by someone you love is completely different than the situation you posted (I think, didn't see the vid).

2) Battered woman syndrome. Kind of like Stockholm syndrome.

VIOLATE DAT

TIMES IS GETTING HARD STRAP UP ...THEY LAYING OFF EVERYBODY ..

DOWN IN MIAMI THE GOV SAID THE STREETS NEED TO LEARN TO DEFEND THEMSELFS

:STUDYS WING-CHUNG:

2012 ...

Damn son. glad im in NYC. Never hear about random stuff like this hapening because of "Budget Cuts"

Back
Top Bottom