[| -- (Toronto) Coldplay LIVE In Concert @ The Rogers Centre: Thurs July 30th 2009 -- |]

Enh, my co-worker told me about this a few nights ago, I honestly had no clue they were coming again.
I'm sure the show isn't going to be much different from the one last July.

Although it's interesting that its in the Rogers Center, gonna be a lot of people there.

These guys are doing a good job appealing to a NA crowd. Their last two albums have been weaksauce.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

These guys are doing a good job appealing to a NA crowd. Their last two albums have been weaksauce.

I agree with you about x&y, but I thought vlv was decent. anyway, I'll be there July 30th. Looks like I'm gonna be in the 500s though
frown.gif

To be fair to them, I haven't given vlv a thorough listen. In my opinion Lost! is one of their best songs since any of the first 4 tracks on Parachutes.What did you pay for those five hundies?

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

X&Y is as good as Parachutes mane.

heard it was sick... my coworker told me they dipped for 20 minutes, alotta people though the show was over and the lights came on... but then they came out nplayed the scientist

Back
Top Bottom