Toronto FC v. Real Madrid

Is there any way that Real Madrid loses this match? I'm thinking of placing a large wager on them at -238

Kaka' will play. Xabi Alonso will most likely get minutes as well.

The players who did not travel due to injury are Mahamadou Diarra, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Sergio Ramos, Fernando Gago, and Marcelo.

0% chance Toronto FC wins this match.

They just lost a 2-leg series against some club from Puerto Rico in which they couldn't even score a single goal.

Real will win this with ease.

I'm going to put 5 bucks on them tomorrow at vegas jusssssst in case lol

no way they win though. they suck +%%.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

0% chance Toronto FC wins this match.

They just lost a 2-leg series against some club from Puerto Rico in which they couldn't even score a single goal.

Real will win this with ease.
QFT.

FC is just gonna get embarrassed.

I had an offer for some tickets for tomorrow's game but the dude who was selling it to me don't wanna prove that it's legit
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
They're good seats too and under face value.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

I had an offer for some tickets for tomorrow's game but the dude who was selling it to me don't wanna prove that it's legit
smh.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
They're good seats too and under face value.
How much?

I was extremely interested in going as soon as I heard they were coming but $150+ is ridiculous.

I also hear that the game wont be televised on cable tv
smh.gif

It's the middle-of-summer, other than baseball, these sport channels have nothing to broadcast...why couldnt one of them pick up this game?

smh.gif
Its on ESPN, are you in Canada? Also, the Real v. D.C. game is on Fox Soccer Channel on Sunday.

I didnt realize the Community Shield is on Sunday, glad soccer season is back.

$150 for Section 100, he was selling 6 of them...I just couldn't give anyone $600 without proving them legit.

PS
I should get GolTV soon.

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

ESPN is gunna be showing la liga games this season
pimp.gif

so u really don't need GolTV
O rly?

then F GolTV then. That's all I need. I can watch my EPL on regular sports channels here and LL now on ESPN (I'm guessing TSN here?) and Serie Ugh onTLN.

but can someone confirm LL on TSN? CarlosTevez?

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

smh.gif
Its on ESPN, are you in Canada? Also, the Real v. D.C. game is on Fox Soccer Channel on Sunday.

I didnt realize the Community Shield is on Sunday, glad soccer season is back.

we dont have ESPN in Canada. we only get TSN

its on GOLTV Canada, i checked the listing and it said its on LIVE

Originally Posted by nYcHipHopHippo

ESPN is gunna be showing la liga games this season
pimp.gif
Also, EPL games. This came out today.

http://www.epltalk.com/es...e-to-soccer-line-up/9899

ESPN has acquired the TV rights to two of the weekly Premier League slots on US television for the 2009-2010 season. Beginning on August 15, 2009, each weekESPN will feature the 7:45am ET Saturday game and the 3pm ET Monday game.

Those two weekly timeslots were previously held by Setanta Sports who in the past had sub-licensed those games from Fox Soccer Channel. Despite Setantalosing the two timeslots to ESPN, Setanta US will continue showing the two 10am ET Saturday slots (one game on Setanta US, and the other on Setanta Xtra), aswell as the early Sunday morning ET kickoffs and the Tuesday and Wednesday midweek Premier League matches. The games shown by Setanta will also be available onits broadband package at http://www.setanta-i.com

ESPN's acquisition of the early Saturday morning kickoff and Monday afternoon matches are a massive coup for the Disney-owned company who havesignificantly increased its soccer coverage recently. ESPN has yet to make a formal announcement regarding the acquisition of the Premier League TV rights (thetwo timeslots), but will presumably show the games on both ESPN2 and ESPN360.

Here are what games we know for certain that will be shown on ESPN2 between August 15 and November 21 (schedules are subject to change):

$150 for Section 100, he was selling 6 of them...I just couldn't give anyone $600 without proving them legit.

PS
I should get GolTV soon.
Be careful. Someone told me that they had been frauded with a counterfeit ticket for the Real Madrid/DC United friendly at Fed Ex field.

we dont have ESPN in Canada. we only get TSN
I know, but as I put in brackets, isn't TSN having it since they're an affiliate? I sure hope do...I dont like watching my LL games onTLN.

Thank god ESPN picked up some games. I dropped Setanta last year. Can't wait for Jozy's debut.

Nah, TSN is not showing this game.

This sucks, ever since they wiped out FTA satellite, I've been scrambling for soccer coverage. Looks like I'll miss out on watching this.

ESPN showing EPL games is huge. Neither time slot is ideal (8am on Saturday morning, 3pm on Mondays) but I'm all for anything that increases the exposureof the game in North America. You know that ESPN will be hyping up these matches on Sports Centre like no other..."This Saturday we have live coverage ofEnglish heavyweights Burnley taking on their hated rivals, Sunderland"
laugh.gif

ESPN is probably trying to attract more casual soccer fans since they also have broadcasting rights to the MLS and the World Cup next summer.

ESPN will also broadcast atleast 95 La Liga games this season on ESPN2 and Deportes.

Unfortunately, ESPN lost its rights to the Champions League to FSC and Setanta. To the Canadians here, Champs League games will now be broadcast on Sportsnetinstead of TSN.

Last season was great...I had every single soccer channel in North America for free. Hopefully FTA satellites get fixed soon
embarassed.gif

I live in Toronto.

BTW, I just read some of the details of ESPN's World Cup 2010 coverage. Be prepared to puke...load up on barf bags...because I have some bad news.

Mike Tirico will be the studio host of this tournament as ESPN will broadcast directly from South Africa (first time ESPN will ever broadcast all World Cupgames from the host country).

Mike freakin Tirico????
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I cant wait for Tony Kornheiser to be added to the 2014 broadcast team
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom