Toronto: LeBron X Corks - Feb 23 2013

livestock confirmed to be getting them

Livestock Canada@LIVESTOCKcanada

No details on the corks yet, we just know we're getting them. We'll post info when we hear back from Nike.

livestock confirmed to be getting them

Livestock Canada@LIVESTOCKcanada

No details on the corks yet, we just know we're getting them. We'll post info when we hear back from Nike.
Livestock's shipment is always late , they just recently got the BHM pack couple days ago lol 

Toronto is weak on releases all star weekend was last week and we still dont have the kobe 8s and some pairs from the pack

livestock is suppose to get late shipment, thats what they told me. 

regardless, corks retail will have the buyer spending over 400 for retail , ouch

Last edited:
livestock is suppose to get late shipment, thats what they told me. 

regardless, corks retail will have the buyer spending over 400 for retail , ouch

With the price drop to $250 it should be around $320 after taxes .

capsule not sure on if they are getting em.

nike toronto said they are not scheduled to get them, only lebron they said they are getting on the 23rd are the volts.

Livestock's shipment is always late , they just recently got the BHM pack couple days ago lol 

Would laugh if they got late shipment.. apparently there's been people camping at LS toronto since last night.

Would laugh if they got late shipment.. apparently there's been people camping at LS toronto since last night.

Yup they posted a pic on their Instagram lol.

Capsule "isn't allowing" camping until they close tonight but people are probably circling the grounds like hawks waiting until their doors shut lol.

They should just do RSVP or a raffle.

Yup they posted a pic on their Instagram lol.

Capsule "isn't allowing" camping until they close tonight but people are probably circling the grounds like hawks waiting until their doors shut lol.

They should just do RSVP or a raffle.

Nike could be getting them just keep checking their instagram if they are im going an waiting inside but rsvp should have definitely have happened for these

I was lucky to cop a pair, just not in my size. Was hoping for an 11.5/12 but I ended up with a 9.5.

What's the point if it's not your size ?

I lined up for a couple hours, do you think I'd leave empty handed if the shoe were still available? Plus when the dude was taking down names and sizes my size was supposedly still available, so I asked for my proper size. When I was ready to cash out they went to the back to grab my size, then they realized they made a mistake on what they actually had. They didn't have the size I asked for so I opted for a 9.5 hoping to trade up or at least sell so I can buy my size.

I lined up for a couple hours, do you think I'd leave empty handed if the shoe were still available? Plus when the dude was taking down names and sizes my size was supposedly still available, so I asked for my proper size. When I was ready to cash out they went to the back to grab my size, then they realized they made a mistake on what they actually had. They didn't have the size I asked for so I opted for a 9.5 hoping to trade up or at least sell so I can buy my size.
Word, ive done that before u think im gonna pass on the black pigeon nbs just cause theyre a half size bigger, **** no

Kobe 8 all stars/area 72s werent released in Canada
Nike Vancouver and Champs/footlocker out west got all the all star releases. Nike got the whole collection including area 72s while Champs got the all star player shoes. Livestock got them, at least in Vancouver too.

^ Damn, you Vancouverites are lucky then.  What is the Canadian retail for a nike+ enabled pair of kobes then?  Did you get the Atomic Teal/"Supernaturals" and the GreyVolt/"Culturals" too?  We didn't get either of those here in Toronto.

Back
Top Bottom