Tourist Gang Raped in India

My man still hasn't answered my question regarding if he would have a similar response if that was his mother

Not suprising

Unlike y'all I'm unconcerned with proving my manhood over the interwebz. What a load of hypocrites, a thread full of jokes about Wayne dying and I'm supposed to be stoned for asking a question lmao
I think its time for you to disappear into Bolivian. 

At this point why don't you just apologize. You've offended every person in this thread, whether or not you think people should be offended, they are.

Apologize for what? Lmao to be honest **** how you feel. I asked a question, and all of a sudden the same dudes that will disrespect others in a second on here are now saints? Miss me.

Apologize for what? Lmao to be honest **** how you feel. I asked a question, and all of a sudden the same dudes that will disrespect others in a second on here are now saints? Miss me.

I don't think anyone would.:smh:

You asked a stupid question.

Respect is not meant to be given to everyone, if I disrespect someone they probably didn't deserve the respect they wanted. You're a fool for posting such a stupid joke/question.

You have to leave to be missed.

Lol miss me. y'all can troll all day and disrespect whoever whenever but a legit question has yet to be answered. If you know a quality broad that's been raped how would it affect your view of her?

You were trying to be edgy and now you're back-peddling because your stupid line failed miserably.

At least be a man and stand by your "joke".

this, I've done it several times :lol:

I thought a gang of tourists was gang raped by one person. Anyways that **** is terrible man. I woulda tried my best to murk all those dudes in the most painful way possible. 25th take the L and make a new SN lame *** troll

This scares me, personally. My girl is in love with India after living there for 6 months, and from my understanding there is a complete lack if respect for women there.

This is the second gang rape we've heard about within the past 3 months, which leads me to believe that this is a constant occurance. I hope there is a true paradigm shift with this kind of behavior, being that they touched a tourist like this.

I'm more so interested In govt response, as this could potentially impact their tourism market

toast youre right this happens a lot in india. there is a rape every 20 min :x they usually dont mess with foreigners though.
hope this incident gets some changes going.

this is the victim.

View media item 317796

Lol miss me. y'all can troll all day and disrespect whoever whenever but a legit question has yet to be answered. If you know a quality broad that's been raped how would it affect your view of her?

Honestly, this is more offensive than the joke itself. What kind of a-hole would judge a rape victim?

Last edited:
Rape every 20 minutes. That's such a shame. In an area as populated as India that basically means every woman will be raped eventually (Exaggerating)

India is such a good place to visit, there are so many things to see there but this is a major setback in itself. This event may give this publicity and maybe we can get some activists to send those toothed condoms over there. 

This has me shook on visiting Dubai as well with their sex slave trade. 
frown.gif
 I don't want to be in a hotel and all of a sudden this is Taken part 1. 

I don't think us men will ever understand the frame of mind rape puts women. Don't get me wrong there's times in the deepest darkest corner of my mind I've wished rape on women who are mentally abusive and manipulative with sex. But still in all rape is wrong and I would never condone it under any circumstances, I know rape victims and even 5-10 years later a piece of them is missing. It's sad to see.

So to say someone wants to have men force themselves on her is a disgusting coward thing to say. Imagine if someone took away your choice and sodomized you then you had to spend the rest of your life defending your mental state. People saying you wanted it.

Jokes are meant to be funny. What you said was not funny. Nor should anybody actually respond to such a moronic question. It's Sunday. Go read the funnies or something

Back
Top Bottom