TOWER DEFENSE & AEROSPACE employees caught on tape smoking and getting drunk on lunch break

Hilarious
roll.gif

Reporter -"What do you do inside there?"
TOWER employee - "I F&% h%, rock ice ... throwing up gang signs."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Going out of their way to make more people in Detroit unemployed. They really don't have anything better to do?

F Fox news.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As much as I hate Fox news, this is irresponsible---give those jobs to people who will take it seriously

Originally Posted by soltheman

Going out of their way to make more people in Detroit unemployed. They really don't have anything better to do?

F Fox news.

This.

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

F Fox news.

This.
Why are you dudes trying to stand up for people smoking and drinking on the job?  The hell if I would want someone drunk trying to weld materials that is supposed to save my life. 

F Fox news. 
This.
brb gonna go watch an airplane's roof fly off. 
laugh.gif
 that clip was borderline racist and offensive though. horribly done. 

No one in the military is working for "our freedom".

Fox news is a bunch of #$+!*%*# who have nothing better to do.

These people are responsible.

smh,  i want to punch that slick coward reporter in the face just for messing with these guys money, reputation, and jobs they use to support their families.

the guys a coward because i doubt he would have the balls to confront those guys without having the cameras on him. i hope he gets what he deserves.

they were on their break so they weren't doing it while on the clock and i doubt it affected their work performance.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

they were on their break so they weren't doing it while on the clock and i doubt it affected their work performance.
roll.gif
drinking and smoking weed then building airplane parts. ok champ. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
roll.gif
were there any reports before about the airline parts they make not working?

these employees have probably been doing this for a while and as long they know their limits and what they needed to do gets done  i don't see the big deal.

if they weren't productive  employees and getting the job done they would've been fired long ago.

it sucks fox had to expolit these workers who are just trying to do their job because their bored and need a news story.

i hope someone presses that reporter when he's off the job though. you don't do that type of stuff to people and expect nothing to happen.

In some states, you can have two drinks maximum during you lunch break, but as far as weed goes; I have no idea.

Originally Posted by Essential1

"You got 2 felonies, so I know you're a pot head."

That's just uncalled for

exactly.  that reporter was completely unprofessional the way he was acting.     dudes like him think they can't be touched, if he came at the wrong person like that and got his face clocked he'd be crying as if he was the victim.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

F Fox news.

This.
Why are you dudes trying to stand up for people smoking and drinking on the job?  The hell if I would want someone drunk trying to weld materials that is supposed to save my life. 
It's not what you say, but how you say it.

Am I excusing the workers for smoking and drinking while they are building extremely important components? No. But this story wasn't just about the workers smoking and drinking on the job. Just listen to the language that the report is using.

"They are smoking and drinking while building things for our troops." "Your tax money is funding their partying." The people who serve in the US military are defending those news anchors just as much as they are defending those factory workers. And the reporter wants to make it seem like those guys don't pay taxes and get paid to smoke and drink? It's not even like they were going too crazy. They tried to test guy for drinking a plastic cup of beer. A plastic cup, b. Not even a solo red one either. It's not like the other guys were taking shots. Most of them had a glass of beer. And notice how they had to film the few dudes they caught smoking multiple times? They literally looked one of those guys up on the felon database and broadcasted his information like that. Then he had the audacity to say that pothead line. I mean, were you even paying attention to the film that they used man? The guy with the felonies had on different sets of clothing... They spent effort and time to track him down on MULTIPLE days to film him.

In no way am I saying that the workers were justified for smoking and drinking (on their break, might I add.) I'm upset because the Fox News (and this reporter,) instead of talking about the issues in the middle east, the current uprisings that are happening in our own nation, how our nation's health is deteriorating even though we supposedly have the best doctors in the world, etc...they decided to bring a camera to the middle of the hood and illegally film some black men so that they could paint them in a negative light on broadcast television. Am I standing for those workers doing what they did? Nah, I'm standing against the methods that news reporter used to make that story.

F outta here man. All the stuff in the world that they could have done a story on and they aired this BS.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

roll.gif
roll.gif
were there any reports before about the airline parts they make not working?

these employees have probably been doing this for a while and as long they know their limits and what they needed to do gets done  i don't see the big deal.

if they weren't productive  employees and getting the job done they would've been fired long ago.

it sucks fox had to expolit these workers who are just trying to do their job because their bored and need a news story.

i hope someone presses that reporter when he's off the job though. you don't do that type of stuff to people and expect nothing to happen.
If you blew out your knee, and needed a knee replacement would you want a doctor drinking and smoking weed during his lunch break and then going back to make you a knew knee?

if he knew his limits and was fully capable of performing after smoking or drinking i wouldn't mind.

now if it affected his performance then of course hell no, but if he was able to still do his job after smoking a blunt then i'd have no problem with it.

if he knew his limits and was fully capable of performing after smoking or drinking i wouldn't mind.

now if it affected his performance then of course hell no, but if he was able to still do his job after smoking a blunt then i'd have no problem with it.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea I'm sure drunk drivers who kill people "know their limits"---I love how you gave an answer without even knowing the type of manual dexterity and the level of difficulty the surgery entails

If these people cared about their families they wouldn't do stupid **** that jeopardizes their jobs----hate to say this but great work Fox news

Lemme give a more life threatening/high risk example, would you want a doctor who drinks on his lunch breaks before scrubbing in performing a coronary artery bypass surgery or a lung transplant on you?

RR, your doctor is going to say "yeah, i can do it!" while high and drunk. He gets your money and the procedure goes wrong. Guess what? If you ask these people, they're going to say the same thing. Not until someone gets hurt or dies do people start to react.

I wish someone else would have done it since Fox went about it the wrong way though.

Back
Top Bottom