***Toy Story 3 Trailer*** June 18, 2010 (New Clip on Page 5)

pimp.gif

Can't wait.

Pixar never fails, and they're returning to a classic.

It's going to be fantastic.

My kids are dying to see that already - they went to see the OG in 3D last week with my mom.

That trailer was pretty good - I actually laughed out loud at resetting Buzz. That was pretty good.

I'm grown as hell, hood as they come, and I put it on my nation that I WILL be in the theaters looking like a little %%$ kid the day this movie drops. Andwhat? Toy Story is that work ....but it still ain't no Lion King
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CB94

I'm grown as hell, hood as they come, and I put it on my nation that I WILL be in the theaters looking like a little %%$ kid the day this movie drops. And what? Toy Story is that work ....but it still ain't no Lion King
This.

The trailer looks great but after toy story 2 I just don't see how they are going to top that at all.

Lolol! At resetting Buzz. Thats hilarious.

Part 1 and 2 are remarkable. I can't wait for this one. Brings back so many childhood memories.

It won't be as good as the first two because those are classics and also because we've all grown up since then so the way we see the movie won'thave the same effect as when we were kids. But it's Toy Story, you can't go wrong with it. It will be decent
pimp.gif

This is going to be awesome!
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad they were actually realistic about Andy going to college, looks hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom