Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

%%%! why did i buy marvel alliance??

mavel, ODST and nba2k10 would have been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by proper english

nba2k10, uncharted.. and ______? (someone suggest a game)
chea!
call for duty: modern warfare 2

the 2 TRUs around my way are pretty strict on this sale.. they only allow you to buy games that are released during the sale..

Originally Posted by i3allistic

nba2k10, uncharted.. and ______? (someone suggest a game)
chea!
call for duty: modern warfare 2

the 2 TRUs around my way are pretty strict on this sale.. they only allow you to buy games that are released during the sale..

oic .... try Batman AA or Demon Soul

Thanks! I'm thinking:
-FIFA...haven't played in years
-2k10...demo was dissapointing however
-Batman/COD/???

Hmm..
Uncharted 2
Batman Arkham Asylum
Ninja Gaiden Sigma II

Only games I want that are/will be out by then..

I hope you can reserve games for this. If so, FIFA 2010, SvR 2010, and something for free I guess.

my line up, in order of priority, will be Uncharted 2, Dirt 2, IL-2, ODST, & Demon Souls

Hey if you guys want to get COD:MW2, you can return one of the games. What you do is you bring all three games to the cashier. Ask the cashier for giftreceipts for the first 2 games. Whatever the third game is, make sure its a game you want to keep because you are only allowed to return the first 2 games thatare scanned. I did this last year & got Midnight Club, Dead Space & NBA2K9. So you can get a game you may not want & exchange it for something youwant later on.

Brilliant!

Thank OP and Maddog....I think I'm going to get 2K, Live and Tiger Woods. I still haven't decided which bball game I want.

Back
Top Bottom