Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by solegit08til

So I finished up most of what I had today. I got 3 more copies of Just Dance 3 and 3 MX vs ATV Alive.
From $1400, I made $2200 in BB Gift Cards

$800 in 3 days for a no job having college student is
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you able to front $1,400 than if you jobless??? [/color]
grin.gif

I went in today to simply exchange a defective gears controller I bought and I caught static for it. I don't see how you guys are doing all the bait and switch lol.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

I went in today to simply exchange a defective gears controller I bought and I caught static for it. I don't see how you guys are doing all the bait and switch lol.
it always works
devil.gif

about 75% of the time

Clean..Ok so I'm hitting up TRU today. Is buying multiple MX vs ATV Alive the way to go in terms of best trade in value right now?

im going in after my midterms is done thursday...

remember folks these gift cards will get their value on ebay.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

50% margin on that sounds real good.

It'd be different if it was cash.
I guess you can sell the gift cards, or unless there was something you actually wanted from BB to begin with.

Not worth it this year imo

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

Clean..Ok so I'm hitting up TRU today. Is buying multiple MX vs ATV Alive the way to go in terms of best trade in value right now?

If you got the dough, zhu zhu pets 2 wild, MX vs ATV ALIVE, Michael Jackson Experience(PS3), and Kung Fu Panda 2 if you can get your Toys R Us to price match. Call first for that one. Get multiples of 3 for each title. And to wes, $800 at Best buy is most def worth it. You must not have many Toys R Us around. NYC heads... I HOPE you are puttin in work due to the fact of you having a grip of TRU's

Originally Posted by Simba King

So I finished up most of what I had today. I got 3 more copies of Just Dance 3 and 3 MX vs ATV Alive.
From $1400, I made $2200 in BB Gift Cards

$800 in 3 days for a no job having college student is
smokin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How you able to front $1,400 than if you jobless??? [/color]
grin.gif
Yes Im mad

Originally Posted by 650sGABE

If you got the dough, zhu zhu pets 2 wild, MX vs ATV ALIVE, Michael Jackson Experience(PS3), and Kung Fu Panda 2 if you can get your Toys R Us to price match. Call first for that one. Get multiples of 3 for each title. And to wes, $800 at Best buy is most def worth it. You must not have many Toys R Us around. NYC heads... I HOPE you are puttin in work due to the fact of you having a grip of TRU's
yeah it's just one in my area.
If I was still looking for a TV I'd def get in on this. Just nothing I need or want from them at the moment

Tried the TRU scam just for kicks and dude immediately knew what I was up to 
laugh.gif

Just ended up buying Madden 12, bro bought Arkham City, and I got FIFA 12 for free.

Went to pick up 3 of the wireless PS3 headsets that I'm splitting with my brother and a friend...3 for $200 not bad at all...

Also got 3 Batmans...Wanted 2 (1 to keep 1 to exchange for uncharted when it comes out) and a controller, but they didn't have any DS3s....Probably will sell the other one on Craigslist...

They also gave me 3 batman action figures that came with the game

Just put these up on Craigslist. I think I'll save the rest for black friday.
Why not buy a Iphone 4s instead? Your return would of be better

Can't blame the only dude hustling in this thread 
laugh.gif

Haven't had time to do the BB deal, will probably pass.  It was good while it lasted.

Don't see the point in sitting on iPad 2's (I think that's what they are in the pic), they are easily available and the iPad 3 is around the corner.

The most I can see someone could make based on current prices/trade in values is ~$30 per group of 3 games.

e5nqm8.jpg

Tax is included in the total retail price for Texas 8.25%

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Can someone tell me how 50% preorder thing works??? Do u have to put any money down ??

Trade in your games. They should (protocol) tell you that "We have a promotion, if you preorder Battlefield or Modern Warfare you get 50% trade in value. 40% if you preorder any other game"
If they don't tell you then just say "Hey I saw an ad online saying if I preordered I get additional trade-in-value..." They'll know wassup.

For example: TIV for Michael Jackson Experience is 16$. Preorder MW3 or BF3 and you'll get an additional 50% which is an extra 8$....So you get $24 back for one game.

After that, they'll print out a receipt and you drop $5 for the preorder.

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Can someone tell me how 50% preorder thing works??? Do u have to put any money down ??

Trade in your games. They should (protocol) tell you that "We have a promotion, if you preorder Battlefield or Modern Warfare you get 50% trade in value. 40% if you preorder any other game"
If they don't tell you then just say "Hey I saw an ad online saying if I preordered I get additional trade-in-value..." They'll know wassup.

For example: TIV for Michael Jackson Experience is 16$. Preorder MW3 or BF3 and you'll get an additional 50% which is an extra 8$....So you get $24 back for one game.

After that, they'll print out a receipt and you drop $5 for the preorder.

SO if you want that extra 50% you would have to preorder 3 games in order for you to gain 24 dollars altogether right? but not including 5 dollars each each that they are going to drop.
Thanks for answering

Back
Top Bottom