Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Yo, I'm about to go in on this this year tho.

I'll wait for someone to confirm it's still manageable.

Lucrative but it takes too much time.

I hope they have this sale again mid November. Uncharted 3, MW3, Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Assassins Creed Revalations and maybe Ultimate Marvel V. Capcom 3.

Pulled this from another forum.

New register program.

It will take the value of the free game and factor it into the return price of the two games you pay for.

If all your games are $60, your receipt will look something like this. The refund price may be a few dollars more. I'm not sure about the exact percentage of the free game will be deducted, I know it's between 75% - 100%, but you will get an idea.

Game 1 $59.99
(refund price $29.99)

Game 2 $59.99
(refund price $29.99)

Game 3 $0.00

If you try to return game 1 or 2 after the sale is over, you will only get credit for the refund price, not the whole value of the game.

If you want your money back after the sale, you will need to return ALL 3 games to get back exactly what you paid.

Originally Posted by solegit08til

Pulled this from another forum.

New register program.

It will take the value of the free game and factor it into the return price of the two games you pay for.

If all your games are $60, your receipt will look something like this. The refund price may be a few dollars more. I'm not sure about the exact percentage of the free game will be deducted, I know it's between 75% - 100%, but you will get an idea.

Game 1 $59.99
(refund price $29.99)

Game 2 $59.99
(refund price $29.99)

Game 3 $0.00

If you try to return game 1 or 2 after the sale is over, you will only get credit for the refund price, not the whole value of the game.

If you want your money back after the sale, you will need to return ALL 3 games to get back exactly what you paid.

They say they change it up and fix it every year but this has been going on for a while. We'll soon find out.
Let's do work.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I remember 1st year i went in....I was able to get me a white macbook when all the Best Buy store credit i had....[/color]
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

Whatt if you take the two game you would return, to a different store? How much store credit would you get? For example BEST BUY or GAME STOP

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Whatt if you take the two game you would return, to a different store? How much store credit would you get? For example BEST BUY or GAME STOP
Bestbuy only allows 2 non-receipt returns a year. Unless you're willing to drive to multiple Bestbuy, it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by MrBrown

Failed in LA last year...

no one wants to risk their jobs and %!@+... would have old ladies punching in receipt numbers manually..

will try tho.
Worked for me at one LA store, 2 OC stores.

I got 1 game free at a store in LA..... I call it failure cause I wanted some more
OC aint LA tho

Cant, barcode on products is tied to specific stores now. Atleast like the first 4 digits is the store barcode number and everything after that is the product barcode. Something like that

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Bestbuy only allows 2 non-receipt returns a year. Unless you're willing to drive to multiple Bestbuy, it's not worth it.
I mean couldn't you just get store credit from another store with the two games you want to return at TRU? That is if TRU doesn't allow you to get a full refund when trying to return both games to keep the free one. And i don't mean return the game to best buy acting like you got it from there, or can you only trade in games?

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

Cant, barcode on products is tied to specific stores now. Atleast like the first 4 digits is the store barcode number and everything after that is the product barcode. Something like that

eyes.gif
  since when? 

Ugh I am out. The first time we did this back in 2009 was hard enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

I bought a game (FIFA12 360) from Toys R Us and returned it at Gamestop with no receipt. No issues here.

last year i bought 2 copies of 2k11 and got 1 free at TRU, went to walmart and returned the 2 copies, only received store credit though

Been waiting for this for months now. I haven't bought any games just to wait for this. Patience is a virtue I tell you! Going to do work as they just opened 2 new TRus in my city. Already mapped out the locations. 5 TRUs in solid driving distances. Going to do work!

Going a la Biff this time. No holds bars

no holds BARRED dummy butt..

how is this a go, if youll only get half the credit.... not understanding here.

Back
Top Bottom