Toys R Us Sale On Choice Of 6 Games For PS3/360 - 2 For $50.00

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Wow, I may actually be able to use the gift card on something nice. Now, if its also in-store... gonna have to jump on this.

edit:

Reading around slick deals, some people are mentioning that its online only, but some were able to do in-store pick up, which seems ok I think.
reason for it being a mistake if in store??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Wow, I may actually be able to use the gift card on something nice. Now, if its also in-store... gonna have to jump on this.

edit:

Reading around slick deals, some people are mentioning that its online only, but some were able to do in-store pick up, which seems ok I think.
reason for it being a mistake if in store??
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Good looks, I wonder if you can buy them and return to Walmart for store credit?

Looks like only LA Noire and Mortal Kombat are eligible for in store pick up. I already have MK and would want to flip it quickly, hmm...need to check some return policies. 

eek.gif
Good looks, I wonder if you can buy them and return to Walmart for store credit?

Looks like only LA Noire and Mortal Kombat are eligible for in store pick up. I already have MK and would want to flip it quickly, hmm...need to check some return policies. 

IT works on in-store pick up. WHen you add it to your cart online just select the instore pickup option.

IT works on in-store pick up. WHen you add it to your cart online just select the instore pickup option.

i swear i was thinking about getting L.A. noire today, and then i saw this thread. thanks for the find OP. im not really interested in any of the other games up there, do yall think i would be able to buy them and then go into the store without a receipt and get store credit for the second game i get, and in turn use that credit for another game at full price?

i swear i was thinking about getting L.A. noire today, and then i saw this thread. thanks for the find OP. im not really interested in any of the other games up there, do yall think i would be able to buy them and then go into the store without a receipt and get store credit for the second game i get, and in turn use that credit for another game at full price?

Originally Posted by November33rd

Thanks

Appreciated OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by November33rd

Thanks

Appreciated OP
pimp.gif

Im pretty mad that I payed retail for LA noire, IMHO its a good game but it gets really repetitive really fast.

Im pretty mad that I payed retail for LA noire, IMHO its a good game but it gets really repetitive really fast.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

TRU.com has 2 for $50 deal on the following games...But it doesn't include shipping & handling unless you buy 4 games...Make some money selling them on Amazon

Call of Duty Black Ops - 360 / PS3
LA Noire - 360 / PS3
F3AR - 360 / PS3 (Pre Order special price??)
Mortal Kombat - 360 / PS3
Portal 2 - 360 / PS3
Brink - 360 / PS3

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHand...pe=trigger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely a great find OP!

I'm flip some L.A. Noires and keep one for myself.

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

TRU.com has 2 for $50 deal on the following games...But it doesn't include shipping & handling unless you buy 4 games...Make some money selling them on Amazon

Call of Duty Black Ops - 360 / PS3
LA Noire - 360 / PS3
F3AR - 360 / PS3 (Pre Order special price??)
Mortal Kombat - 360 / PS3
Portal 2 - 360 / PS3
Brink - 360 / PS3

http://www.toysrus.com/searchHand...pe=trigger
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely a great find OP!

I'm flip some L.A. Noires and keep one for myself.

Back
Top Bottom