Trade help please help NT fam!!!!!

I'm trading my deadstock pine foams and deadstock red metallic foams for this guys 2010 cool grey 11's icy soles vvvvnds and 2006 fire red 5's slight yellow on netting but bottoms icy vvvvnds plus a $100. I love Jordans but I wear size 13-14 so its hard to find foams in my size compared to Jordans. Is it a good trade?

That doesn't sound like a good trade. Your foams are DS. I know foam hype died down, and some deals can be had on the bay, but those foams together should bring $500.

You can get DS cool grey 11's for around 300, and then fire red 5's for say $200.

Worn, definitely cheaper.

So you throwing in $100 is crazy. If anything I'd make the other guy throw in $100 of you REALLY want to trade.

Originally Posted by aphexacid

That doesn't sound like a good trade. Your foams are DS. I know foam hype died down, and some deals can be had on the bay, but those foams together should bring $500.

You can get DS cool grey 11's for around 300, and then fire red 5's for say $200.

Worn, definitely cheaper.

So you throwing in $100 is crazy. If anything I'd make the other guy throw in $100 of you REALLY want to trade.

No the other guy is throwing the $100 also.

Back
Top Bottom