Traffic due to %#$ happening on the otherside of the freeway UNAPPRECIATION

Alright, was on my way back home for the weekend, and it's usually a 1.5 hour drive. Today, it happened to be 1 hour longer. It wasn't even rush hourtime yet, so I figured either construction or some accident happened up ahead.

1 hour later... I got my answer. An accident indeed did happen. ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FREAKIN' FREEWAY.

I mean, do you all really have to slow down to 20-30 mph just so you can look over to the other side to see what happened? This particular accident wasn'teven like explosions or a pile of 50 cars in the middle of the road, but yet my side slows the eff down just to witness what has happened.

Sure you can slow down because you want to be safer, but you can at least do the safe speed of 65 and not hold up traffic. Geez. Move along now, folks.

Curiosity kills the traffic. I'm sure some of y'all have felt this way, right?

101-Freeway-accident-200703a.jpg

Drivers on the left really need to stop holding up traffic. /rant

i hate that %%%%, a one car accident and traffic is backed up bc everybody is stopping to see what happen
smh.gif

They should just extend the barrier higher so you can't see on the other side

freaking highways in NYC are like this. IF it rains there's traffic even if it is for 5 minutes

Deer in the headlights effect FTL. Why people gotta do this. It really grinds my nuts.

Originally Posted by Pandar

They should just extend the barrier higher so you can't see on the other side

that would except for the fact that I always check what both sides are looking like before i decide to get on the highway

i hate when this ishhappens....especially down here in dallas....or when a car is pulled over by a cop....people tend to slow down and stare....just keep itmoving , it aint you who got stopped..damn

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i hate when this ishhappens....especially down here in dallas....or when a car is pulled over by a cop....people tend to slow down and stare....just keep it moving , it aint you who got stopped..damn

For real. It ain't like the cop is gonna stop writing the ticket for the dude and go chase after you... unless you are doing like 100+.

Hate this $#%@ to. Accidents and when somebody gets pulled over. One time when I was back home drivin out US22 there was an accident on both sides. I got towonderin which side was bein nosey and caused the 2nd accident

yall know damn well you take a look at what all the commotions about before you start speeding up

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

I hate that %$$@. Dam people stopping to look at something, holding up traffic and @%#..
smh.gif
so true, but we know we all do it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom