Traffic ticket thread. Weird situasian

So I'd usually be down to type a corny semi-funny story full of nahmeans and nahmsayings but I have to take my pops to Pep Boys in a sec so here's the quick run down

-First I parked my car
-then I started driving
-I put a location into my phone so I could get home through that street
-I followed my GPS on phone's instructions and it told me to take a left on a street [shepherd dr in houston. from washington ave]
-I was the last person in a line of 4 cars that turned
-I didn't see the small sign that said no left turn, and didn't expect there to be one since my GPS directed me to take it.
-cop pulls me over after he was hiding in a drive way
-gives me illegal left turn ticket
-walks away as Im explaining it to him

-got court tomorrow
tired.gif

Any help would be great, I know this aint the most common traffic thread on niccetalk but I'd really appreciate some help..

So I'd usually be down to type a corny semi-funny story full of nahmeans and nahmsayings but I have to take my pops to Pep Boys in a sec so here's the quick run down

-First I parked my car
-then I started driving
-I put a location into my phone so I could get home through that street
-I followed my GPS on phone's instructions and it told me to take a left on a street [shepherd dr in houston. from washington ave]
-I was the last person in a line of 4 cars that turned
-I didn't see the small sign that said no left turn, and didn't expect there to be one since my GPS directed me to take it.
-cop pulls me over after he was hiding in a drive way
-gives me illegal left turn ticket
-walks away as Im explaining it to him

-got court tomorrow
tired.gif

Any help would be great, I know this aint the most common traffic thread on niccetalk but I'd really appreciate some help..

Situ-asian 
nerd.gif

You're probably still gonna have to pay the ticket, but I would definitely hit up your phone maker/provider. Might be able to get that money back, best of luck homie.

Situ-asian 
nerd.gif

You're probably still gonna have to pay the ticket, but I would definitely hit up your phone maker/provider. Might be able to get that money back, best of luck homie.

Back
Top Bottom