Trainer 1 Nike id: Pride of the Philippines

After I was not being able to get a pair of the Trainer 1: Lights Out, I decided to make my own on nikeid.com. This is dedicated to Manny Pacquiao and thePhilippines. The process took exactly 22 days to receive through UPS. One day I will be able to get them signed or the next Pacquiao fight(wishing forMayweather) in 2010 undeadstock them.

(on a side note: two weeks after I ordered my nike id trainer 1s, I was able to get a pair of the lights out. ***Thank You iss: jordan boyy)

*PLEASE POST YOUR NIKE ID TRAINER 1*

Concept:

Reality:

With the new Nike PACMAN KNOWS Shirt from Champs:

Both Lights Out x Nike id Trainer 1:

Finally, My Tribute to the Pride of the Philippines:

Originally Posted by Kstrick12

Very Nice Pics and shoes. ...How much did you pay for the lights out?
*THANK YOU*
happy.gif

Lights Out-i got them over retail but very reasonable price after I saw the receipt included with them. PM for exact price.

very nice post dude...nice combination of colours and working it out in a patriotic sense....I definitely need to work on an ID to incoporate my country'scolours at some point...this is a good example of how that works out positively.... nice pick ups
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by team2k9jordan503

Where did those lights out trainers release at? Whats the retail price?
There was a Release Event for the Lights Out in the Philippines on 09.25.09 - only 259 pairs sold

In the US, only a handful of stores and very limited.

The main ones: NDC, NTNY, 21 Mercer, NTSF, Fatlace, NTLV, Undefeated, The Montaban

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

i'll play.
Great Job, Good Blend...Yeah i was about to do a red version, but remembered the first MP Trainer 1 was red and gold.

Thank you for sharing.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Originally Posted by nice siopaos

i'll play.
Great Job, Good Blend...Yeah i was about to do a red version, but remembered the first MP Trainer 1 was red and gold.

Thank you for sharing.
smile.gif
thanks fam. I was so heated i missed the first CW so i ended up making these.

both id's r very dope. cant wait to see the final colorway of the newest trainer dropping next weekend.

Bruh... Im such a Pac Man and PI fan you'd think I was Pinoy...

I gotta get me some of the PI colored ones...

Back
Top Bottom