TRAITORS AND SELF-HATING PRESIDENTS UNAPPRECIATION

antonlavey

Banned
A few of my boys are coming through to Atlanta to hit up magic city and chill. I tried to get this other dude to come and he hits me with the "Nah i'mtryna go to Seatle to chill with so and so." This dude stay tryna make trips all over the country to see white women
eyes.gif
. He won't come out and say it, but he doesn't wanna come here causethere's "nothing for him here". By nothing for him he means no white women, which is false.

*Waits for certain militant NTers to chime in and cosign.

this will prolly be locked.

but anyways, why does he have to be a traitor cause he likes white women?

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

ur mad at ur boy cause he tryna get some {()} and wont come to ATL to go to a strip club?
indifferent.gif

HNS. My friends and I put an end to those "Let's take a trip to %##$% trip for homecoming" when in reality he's tryna see a girl he has nochance with.

youre mad and throwing a tantrum because men aren't visiting you? sounds to me like yns.

i feel you fam but it aint like hes missing your wedding or your kids first birthday yall just going to Magic City..... let that man do him

Why you care though? If he likes white women let him go try to have some fun instead of goin somewhere where he won't be havin fun. You seem like aterrible friend.

I'm mad confused right now though son weren't you the white girl crusader just a few months ago?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

ur mad at ur boy cause he tryna get some {()} and wont come to ATL to go to a strip club?
indifferent.gif

HNS. My friends and I put an end to those "Let's take a trip to %##$% trip for homecoming" when in reality he's tryna see a girl he has no chance with.
that's sad. maybe tell him how he at least has a chance of getting laid if he comes to atlanta?

A few of my boys are coming through to Atlanta to hit up magic city and chill. I tried to get this other dude to come and he hits me with the "Nah i'm tryna go to Seatle to chill with so and so." This dude stay tryna make trips all over the country to see white women
eyes.gif
. He won't come out and say it, but he doesn't wanna come here cause there's "nothing for him here". By nothing for him he means no white women, which is false.

*Waits for certain militant NTers to chime in and cosign.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

what does that have to do with presidents?

Its a substitute for {Liberal white folks} the N-bomb {Liberal white folks}

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I'm mad confused right now though son weren't you the white girl crusader just a few months ago?

I'm sayin ... ?

I also "crusade" for and fawn over black women. Certain NTers choose to ignore that.

LOL @ the mass confusion in this thread
laugh.gif

since your and your boy are both black, and you're throwing salt, doesn't that mean you're a self-hating president as well?

"Nah i'm tryna go to Seatle to chill with so and so." This dude stay tryna make trips all over the country to see white women
eyes.gif
smokin.gif
He aint lyin' though, we got some bad ones
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

What's wrong with lovin' white women?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
right tho.....love me a white chick!

Years of psychological programming my brother. Don't let the white man tell you who to be attracted to.

Back
Top Bottom