Transformers (5): The Last Knight - June 23, 2017

Quite excited after seeing the trailer. I really want Bumblebee to become the main dude/robot. It seemed like that during the optimus scene (hopeful). I'm getting tired of optimus getting all this shine.

Last edited:
These films are the equivalent to all the Rambo movies and the like from the 80's and 90's, that being said, the fam will be at the drive-in to watch this.

These films are the equivalent to all the Rambo movies and the like from the 80's and 90's, that being said, the fam will be at the drive-in to watch this.

:smh: at you comparing Rambo to Transformers. I've never heard such a horrible comparison in my life. Jesus Christ. It's blasphemy honestly.

In what way are these the equivalent to Rambo movies? :lol:

I am honestly searching for the comparison.

In what way are these the equivalent to Rambo movies?
laugh.gif

I am honestly searching for the comparison.
Mindless action/brawn + barebones plots + America is the greatest

Should have been
T1= autobots arrive defeat megatron
T2= shockwave is the threat
T3= unicron/ enter rodimus prime

T4 quintessons

Beast wars should not be touched by micheal bay

Last edited:
I can't believe how many positive comments I see on FB about this poster. Like the last 3 movies, some say 4, haven't been utter trash. No wonder Bay makes a ton of money off this crap :smh:

I wonder how much Michael Bay is making from these and how many of these he is signed on for

This is his last TF film.

Funny thing is that dude has literally said that after every TF movie :lol:

Cant be his last, theres confirmed movies for 2 more and a bumblee solo for 2018 and 2019

Transformers 5, featuring a script by Iron Man scribes Art Marcum & Matt Holloway and Ken Nolan (Black Hawk Down), will be directed once again by Michael Bay and is set to crash into theaters on June 23, 2017, where it will open against Warner Bros.’ upcoming Wonder Woman movie. Mark Wahlberg has also confirmed he will return for the film.

Transformers 6 will drop in the next year on June 8, 2018, where it will clash with Legendary’s Godzilla sequel; with Transformers 7 landing the next year on June 28, 2019. Details on both of these films have not been confirmed.

Last year, Paramount began forming a Transformers “writers room” with the purpose of planning out both multi-part sequels in the main franchise and character spin-offs. The only other film confirmed to be in-development out of the franchise brain trust is an animated “origin story” film that will be set on the Transformers’ homeworld of Cybertron.

Read more at http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...or-transformers-5-6-and-7#a6mmYUflIhSyibum.99

Last edited:
G.I. Joe 3 was meant to crossover with Transformers

Before he was brought on to tackle Paramount Pictures‘ upcoming xXx: Return of Xander Cage, director D.J. Caruso was tasked with helming G.I. Joe 3 for the studio. What big twist did he reveal to Collider about the version he was developing? A G.I. Joe/Transformers crossover.

“Well yeah, but they’re not ready to do [G.I. Joe meets Transformers] yet,” Caruso revealed. “That’s exactly what they should do, but they’re not ready to do that, because in fact the script that I was developing, the two worlds sort of collided at the end and when they read it they were like, ‘We’re not ready to do this yet.’… They will eventually collide those two worlds and it’s probably when Mr. Bay decides he’s done with Transformers.”

Just because he didn’t get his wish on that front doesn’t mean Caruso is done with project just yet, however.

“It came close, but I think what the studio was trying to do was reassess it and so now they’re back to the drawing board, and we’ll be talking again about it,” confirmed Caruso. “It’s a valuable franchise—[it’s] not that they didn’t get it right, they just wanna really get it right and see if they can push it to the next level.”

The most recent movement on a third Joe came in early 2015 when Paramount enlisted Section 6 screenwriter Aaron Berg to pen the screenplay. Previous drafts for the film have been written by Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles‘ Evan Daugherty and Shooter‘s Jonathan Lemkin, though Berg was set to write an all-new script. Then in December of 2015, it was revealed that an interconnected universe was being planned with five nostalgic toy properties under the Hasbro brand, including G.I. Joe, Micronauts, Visionaries, M.A.S.K. and ROM: SpaceKnight. The new film series will be a joint venture between Paramount and Allspark Pictures (Hasbro’s film label) under Brian Goldner, Hasbro chairman, president and CEO, Hasbro exec vp and chief content officer Stephen Davis and Hasbro head of film development Josh Feldman.

Again I have no clue what people want out of these Transformers movies or what the critical element is that Michael Bay is overlooking lol.

These aren't intrinsically compelling characters. This isn't Shakespearean storytelling. The source material is a 1980s dubbed Japanese kids anime based on a line of Hasbro toys based on a line of Japanese toys!! These are talking Mack trucks! This **** is Thomas the Tank Engine in space son!

That said, I have no intention of seeing this movie :lol:

Last edited:

There was not one original line in this whole trailer. Also, kids never say "We can get away with anything because we're kids"....that's what parents say to each other when talking about kids.

Honestly isn't Bay bored with making these movies? It must feel like another day of work in his cubicle for him... I guess the pay check isn't boring...

If this is all what Bay wants to do and people go watch it for the sake of Robots fighting Robots, they should just reduce transformers to a 25 minute movie before a major movie kind of like Pixar's short animations.

Then I wouldn't mind it. lol

Back
Top Bottom