.......TRANSFORMERS.....DIRGE & SLINGSHOT....

I just finished these yesteday. The first one is Aerialbot Slingshot, A United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas AV-8 Harrier. Originally it was going tobe based on the the first Harrier, the British Harrier, but I didnt like how the nose cone was too pointed. Though they're almost similar, I like the USversion better (I used to collect plastic model military planes by the way ). I also added the Marine Corps insignia.... Eagle , Globe and Anchor, onSlinghshot. I'll probably do the rest of the Aerialbots, but not anytime soon.
8azl7c2.jpg
Dirge......nearlythe same as Ramjet and Thrust, they were supposedly modified McDonnell Douglas F-15 Eagles, vertical stabilizers on wingtips....non-rear horizontalstabilizers, turbofans on wings for vertical takeoff and landing...etc. But such configurations do not exist. The only F-15 variations I could think of are theF-15E Strike Eagle and an F-15 used for flight testing with a pair of canards just above the intake area. The "DANGER JET INTAKE" marking is usedonly in US Naval and Marine Aviation, and F-15s are operated by the Air Force. I figured I 'd add the marking just for show.
6ugumnq.jpg
I've always been a Transformers fan since 1985. I am not a fan of the post-Optimus Prime era/post-Transformers Movie 1986. I didnt like the story lines, new characters, new villains which looked like some FUBAR creatures from the ocean depths, newvoices which were terrible. And most of all I didnt like how Prime died and replaced by a crappy leader. The Protectobots and Metroplex were the only newcharacters I liked from the cartoon series.

super. 1 artist to another wow. how long it take? u use a regular pencil or maybe a graphite?

what u did to get so good

All your drawings are amazing. You sir have some talent.

Your ability to translate inspiration and reference into your own artwork is as impressive as the skills exbihitbed in creating it. Your work is clean,thorough, and very well thoughtout. Ive been a fan of your paintings for several years now. Incredible work as usual Myton. Much respect.

<>

Back
Top Bottom