Transformers: War for Cybertron Appreciation for 360 (Vol. Best Multiplayer Out)

None of the camping, hiding nonsense....just all out bashing/shooting people online.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I suggest you download the demo on XBox Live if you haven't played (or even heard of it).

Discuss.

None of the camping, hiding nonsense....just all out bashing/shooting people online.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I suggest you download the demo on XBox Live if you haven't played (or even heard of it).

Discuss.

Rented the game this past week. Game is decent, nothing special. Multiplayer is cool, the shooting mechanics arent as crisp as you'd want from whats basically a third person shooter. though.

Rented the game this past week. Game is decent, nothing special. Multiplayer is cool, the shooting mechanics arent as crisp as you'd want from whats basically a third person shooter. though.

The multiplayer is dope but the single player bored me to death. I won't even finish the Decepticon campaign.

The multiplayer is dope but the single player bored me to death. I won't even finish the Decepticon campaign.

Yeah I am speaking strictly from a multi-player standpoint, could careless about 1 player story lines.

It's just dope and different, sometimes I don't have the patience for games where people stay posted up for an entire match so I prefer games like these at times (especially GOW).

The demo just surprised the hell out of me.

Yeah I am speaking strictly from a multi-player standpoint, could careless about 1 player story lines.

It's just dope and different, sometimes I don't have the patience for games where people stay posted up for an entire match so I prefer games like these at times (especially GOW).

The demo just surprised the hell out of me.

game is decent......multiplayer is ok.........the customization is weak, very limited choices to look diff. from others

revenge of the fallen multiplayer is better, especially when u can use the g1 skins

game is decent......multiplayer is ok.........the customization is weak, very limited choices to look diff. from others

revenge of the fallen multiplayer is better, especially when u can use the g1 skins

Back
Top Bottom