Translation please (Nelly VS Eminem)

nelly misunderstood some gossip? what it sounds like to me. even in Nelly's "prime" Em was bigger/better in every sense.

nelly misunderstood some gossip? what it sounds like to me. even in Nelly's "prime" Em was bigger/better in every sense.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

These rappers will try there best to dodge anything. What kinda @#$%$# answer was that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same thought. But I'm kinda glad he didn't mention it. No reason to bring up a misunderstanding from 10 years ago

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

These rappers will try there best to dodge anything. What kinda @#$%$# answer was that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same thought. But I'm kinda glad he didn't mention it. No reason to bring up a misunderstanding from 10 years ago

many people write nelly off cause he's from the "mid west" but dude can realllllllly spit. i saw him, ali and murphy lee spit a freestyle at this park out in pasadena (they was randomly hoopin) and nelly made the other 2 sound like the worst rappers to have ever rapped. like they damn near didnt wanna rap after he freestyled about the game, alot of the other peoples kicks... it was wild.

i think nelly could put up a fight. he wouldnt win, but he would be decent at the worst.

also...nelly dropped back to back 10mil sold albums... Em aint do that.
Em is only so big cause he's white in a black genre of music.
word to darius rucker and hootie and the blowfish.

many people write nelly off cause he's from the "mid west" but dude can realllllllly spit. i saw him, ali and murphy lee spit a freestyle at this park out in pasadena (they was randomly hoopin) and nelly made the other 2 sound like the worst rappers to have ever rapped. like they damn near didnt wanna rap after he freestyled about the game, alot of the other peoples kicks... it was wild.

i think nelly could put up a fight. he wouldnt win, but he would be decent at the worst.

also...nelly dropped back to back 10mil sold albums... Em aint do that.
Em is only so big cause he's white in a black genre of music.
word to darius rucker and hootie and the blowfish.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Not exactly, actually not even.

skill wise, nelly not F!!!n wit Em.

sales/fans...they were both "big "at basically the sametime. i just read Nelly went 9x's plat, Em did i thing 9 as well(prolly more) and was 16x's plat worldwide.

so what you mean?

sales/fans...they were both "big "at basically the sametime. i just read Nelly went 9x's plat, Em did i thing 9 as well(prolly more) and was 16x's plat worldwide.

so what you mean?

so what you mean?
I mean in high school...Nelly aint get !$* poppin roun your way?....I dont recall Eminem being the go to at a house party, school dance, club...hell dudes was practically rockin Nelly whole style dressing wise
Just sayin from a different perspective, Em aint have it sewed up like that 

so what you mean?
I mean in high school...Nelly aint get !$* poppin roun your way?....I dont recall Eminem being the go to at a house party, school dance, club...hell dudes was practically rockin Nelly whole style dressing wise

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

so what you mean?

as far as party music, yea Nelly definately had that.

but uh, in a battle, EM MOST DEFINATELY HAS THAT SEWED UP.

Nelly cool in my book tho. definately not tryin to slight him in anyway.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

so what you mean?

as far as party music, yea Nelly definately had that.

but uh, in a battle, EM MOST DEFINATELY HAS THAT SEWED UP.

Nelly cool in my book tho. definately not tryin to slight him in anyway.

I find it really weird that Eminem never publicly dissed Nelly, or at least I've never heard about it...he was really outspoken about pop stars or people he felt didn't deserve to be making a living off of hip-hop, and lots of people throw Nelly into that group. I like them both, though.

I find it really weird that Eminem never publicly dissed Nelly, or at least I've never heard about it...he was really outspoken about pop stars or people he felt didn't deserve to be making a living off of hip-hop, and lots of people throw Nelly into that group. I like them both, though.

Originally Posted by Chao

why would they ever have a problem. they have 2 different fan bases and universes. i dont think they have ever met each other honestly.
have they? maybe at a basketball game.

nelly performed at  the superbowl right?

Back
Top Bottom