traveling to Milan Italy in 2 weeks..any recommendation

Whats up ya'll 

Me and the wife going to Italy in 2 weeks for about 6 days. I havent booked any spots yet but on air bnb they look pretty decent for the price. Would like some advices on do's and donts and what to check out for...we were thinking on taking a traine to Venice but will see.

Thanks 

Whats up ya'll 

Me and the wife going to Italy in 2 weeks for about 6 days. I havent booked any spots yet but on air bnb they look pretty decent for the price. Would like some advices on do's and donts and what to check out for...we were thinking on taking a traine to Venice but will see.

Thanks 

definitely go to venice.

when you get off the train in venice its like :wow:

Dont stay too long in Milan. After the Duomo, there's really not much to see except for shopping.

Go to Lake Como, an hour or two (can't remember fell asleep on the train) from Milan. And yeah you can also do Venice which can be really crowded due to the tour groups.

Also, don't let anyone tie a string around your arms. Practically safe around the tourist area in Milan as there are lots of police around.

been to Milan a couple times. there really isnt a lot do there other than Duomo and a couple castles/forts.

id try to hit up Verona too if you have the time. that place was beautiful.

Milan is severely overrated. Nothing but buildings and pretentious fashion people walking around. Go there to see The Last Supper and be out.

If you really want to see Italy, check out these cities first:

Rome
Venice
Florence
Verona
Bologna
Cinque Terre
Lake Como
Sorrento
Capri

Milan is so whack :lol:

Last edited:
Milan is severely overrated. Nothing but buildings and pretentious fashion people walking around. Go there to see The Last Supper and be out.

If you really want to see Italy, check out these cities first:

Rome
Venice
Florence
Verona
Bologna
Cinque Terre
Lake Como
Sorrento
Capri

Milan is so whack
laugh.gif
Yeah i was reading alot on reddit about italy and i think i got a solid trip planned out.

Arrive in Milan

Take a train to Rome

Chill for 2 nights , train it back up and stop at Florence for the night

train it back to lake como

and come back to milan for my flight back, i'm only going for 6 days. There are alot of Air bnb options which i will be locking up this weekend but i'm amped !!! 

i also read in rome and florence you do alot of walking almost 13 mile in one city, i was thinking about bringing some huaraches nike for the walking...do you guys recommend something better?

I wore flip flops (dont do that) and walked all of rome.

Youll be good.

If u like art go to the uffizzi in florence

Probably one of the best museums in the world
Its huge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom