Travis Scott AJ1 LC

Hi All,

Looking to get some feedback regarding my pair from Goat. Just took some quick photos, but I'll try and get more of the stash pocket stitching, shoe trees, insole, and inside the box. Let me know what you think so far. Both sides have the same production date, left side has the code under the tongue label, and smell checks out. The right side tag is stitched low so I can't see underneath, but I can see something red by the stitching, which is what I assume to be the code as well. Some minor QC issues like glue stains and loose threading by the laceholes, but I think that's typical with Nike. Really appreciate any feedback regarding my pair from goat and thanks in advance!

The bottom heel suede does not look centered in this photo, the center seems a bit more towards the right then it should be. Never really seen that before in an authentic pair, and I don't recall ever seeing this in a fake pair either. Maybe its the photo?

They don't need to have the same production dates. The code hidden behind the tongue is not used for legit checking. The other things you mentioned do sound like typical Nike QC.

If you plan on uploading more photos, then this imgur album has all the exact photos I would need, they are from the other LC thread you commented on. The photos have the shoes at eye level and have the shoe standing up for each side. It also has all the close ups I need.

Back
Top Bottom