Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
travis sold at LEAST 136,000 pure sales on his website alone. each merch piece "comes with" the CD. he's been dropping new merch every day.

my first order number was 44XXX (astroworld hoodie)
today's order number was 180XXX
Each merch comes with the digital album not CD

I was wondering why "Stop Trying to be God" on that vid, but I found out he did a first reaction for that track on Hot New Hip Hop:

Last edited:
Each merch comes with the digital album not CD

https://chartdata.org/faq/

Q: What does “US Top Album Sales/US pure album sales” mean?

A: “US Top Album Sales” refers to pure album sales (digital and physical) in the US. Current week sales will be posted after the artist name and with the total since release in parenthesis.

“Est.” means the total is estimated. While most current albums are nearly exact, some are rounded to the nearest 250 or 1,000 copies.

Example tweet: “US pure album sales: Weekly rank # @Artist, Album title Copies sold this week (total copies sold).

If the amount of copies sold this week is not exactly known, the total will instead be located outside the parenthesis.

https://chartdata.org/faq/

Q: What does “US Top Album Sales/US pure album sales” mean?

A: “US Top Album Sales” refers to pure album sales (digital and physical) in the US. Current week sales will be posted after the artist name and with the total since release in parenthesis.

“Est.” means the total is estimated. While most current albums are nearly exact, some are rounded to the nearest 250 or 1,000 copies.

Example tweet: “US pure album sales: Weekly rank # @Artist, Album title Copies sold this week (total copies sold).

If the amount of copies sold this week is not exactly known, the total will instead be located outside the parenthesis.
im aware lol im just letting you know what comes with each piece of merch

Travis wrecked Hard Summer, man. “Sicko Mode” Live is TOUGH.

“Coffee Bean” might be my early favorite right now.

I don't even want to listen to yg's album or Mac millers this stole the show

Rip screw might be the one for me. This **** is perfect.

Buggin. Go listen to Swimming. joint was dope but im gunna spin it back same with TA13OO

Top 5 No order.

Stargazing
STTBG
Coffe Bean
Sicko Mode
Carousel

Skeletons is magical, lol. Sounds like a song that should start playing when you're trippin on LSD or somethin..

Last edited:
barely started listening to Stay Dangerous today.. Travis was on rotation since the drop.

ourgenerationmusictv-1533773898785.jpg

Tee is so hard glad I copped

I coped the white version because I rock too much black in general. With that said, that black long sleeve they dropped today hard... might pull the trigger shortly.

slighted slighted you cop the ash tray? I’m salty I passed but I couldn’t fade $40+ for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom