Travis Scott Thread: ("Utopia" OUT NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Travis performing at bonnaroo today. There is supposed to be a red bull YouTube stream. HopIng someone can record/ download it. I'm away from my computer.

Calvin Harris ft. Travis Scott dropping June 30th [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] pic.twitter.com/UuWlCsscHI
— travy (@travyscotty) June 12, 2017
nerd.gif
 Travis has been giving us a lot of songs recently! 

upload_2017-7-22_11-21-49.png

Travis didn't perform at the Kendrick concert last night... super super disappointed.
Security told me that he arrived late and missed his set. I think he performed on Fallon in NYC or something earlier so maybe that's why.
But it was really frustrating though because I was so excited to see him. He was literally in the back watching Kendrick perform.

upload_2017-7-22_11-21-49.png

Travis didn't perform at the Kendrick concert last night... super super disappointed.
Security told me that he arrived late and missed his set. I think he performed on Fallon in NYC or something earlier so maybe that's why.
But it was really frustrating though because I was so excited to see him. He was literally in the back watching Kendrick perform.
Looks like his body guard passed away so most likely why he didn't perform

Looks like his body guard passed away so most likely why he didn't perform
Yeah just peeped. I can understand why he wouldn't perform in that case and how sad that must be for him.
Wonder why we still performed at Bliss in that case.

^ That's just terrible. So basically you only saw 2/3 of the show (Kendrick + DRAM)?
Yeah man, that was it.
And once they announced that Travis was not performing, they said Kendrick would come out in 15 minutes.
However, it was well over 15 mins before he came out.

Back
Top Bottom