Travyyyy: The Travis Porter thread

Originally Posted by Rafool

Roscoe Dash ft. Soulja Boy - all the way turnt up > _________
2ir5g09.gif

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

iBlink That "All the way Turnt Up" is that fire right now. Our Fa 2K9 boys came out to that earlier this semester. Yo Yo Nupe.

nerd.gif
*looks around*
pimp.gif

i resisted as long as i could but Turnt Up is my !+#+...

their accents are still annoying as hell...

Wow these dudes are like baby Guccis. Too bad I cant tell whos who on the tracks. How old are these dudes who they signed/sponsored by?

Heard that TP x Flocka tape and then DL'd the rest of their music off their Myspace page. I was reading some of the posts on there and they said that Drakeposted the "Go Shorty Go" vid on his page.

As far as im concerned Turnt up now belongs to Lupe.

Wack rappers like TP didnt deserve a spot on that beat in the first place.

dudes on NT are too serious. i'm as big a fan of lyricism as the next man but not everything needs to be double entendre this, metaphor that. come fridayand saturday night, i'm not trying to be bumping lupe fiasco.. i'm trying to hear travy and flocka as the blunt is in rotation.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

dudes on NT are too serious. i'm as big a fan of lyricism as the next man but not everything needs to be double entendre this, metaphor that. come friday and saturday night, i'm not trying to be bumping lupe fiasco.. i'm trying to hear travy and flocka as the blunt is in rotation.
$+@**! refuse to understand this
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I moved to ATL from NY last year and Travis Porter, TI, Rich Kids, Yung LA, Gucci, Jeezy,and Waka is all they really mess with where I'm from. I was onsome
eek.gif
%+@ when I heard Turnt Up on the radio when I was rollin thruQueens on XMas Eve

� Ralph Lauren P-Lo, and American Eagle
pimp.gif

dudes on NT are too serious. i'm as big a fan of lyricism as the next man but not everything needs to be double entendre this, metaphor that. come friday and saturday night, i'm not trying to be bumping lupe fiasco.. i'm trying to hear travy and flocka as the blunt is in rotation.

bump that.
im tryin to hear some deep stuff if im blazin not some @%% thatll ruin my high and give me a headache.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

bump that.
im tryin to hear some deep stuff if im blazin not some @%% thatll ruin my high and give me a headache.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Dork

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by Buster Carmichael

bump that.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
Dork

ya son u got me, im a dork cuz i dont like wack music.

SMH.. some of yall know damn well you wouldnt take time out of your day to bump this trash by yourself.
But when everyone at the clubs feelin it yall fall in line like "Yea travy's my dude"
eek.gif

music is all relative. hell yeah, in a club, anything with a lot of bass and a catchy melody is fire. s_, anything sounds good with a fat %#% rubbing againstme so whatever.. y'all dudes need to step your night lives up. i love and probably know much more about underground and lyrical hip-hop than everyone onhere but there's a time and a place for everything.

edit: so does this mean you'll be popping bottles to "Enemy of the State" on thursday night?
roll.gif
get real, fam.

now i got her whole team screamin', TRAVYYYYYYYYYYY!

Back
Top Bottom