Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

Those warm up suits>>>>>>>>>>
All i wore in middle school

And I remember a teacher telling a girl to role down her pant leg cause it was a "gang thing"

Jean shorts coming back. Can't wait to see all the comments like "I always liked jeans shorts", and "I been wearin' my jean shorts even when nobody else was".

And I remember a teacher telling a girl to role down her pant leg cause it was a "gang thing"
I swear that was the excuse for everything they didn't want you to wear back then.
laugh.gif
 "GANGS!  You'll be shot if you wear your pants like that."

Jean shorts coming back. Can't wait to see all the comments like "I always liked jeans shorts", and "I been wearin' my jean shorts even when nobody else was".

been been had jorts, if guess brought back the carpenter style joints i would be all set. :smokin

Last edited:

I swear that was the excuse for everything they didn't want you to wear back then.
laugh.gif

"GANGS!  You'll be shot if you wear your pants like that."

see hat cocked to the side, upside down nike headbands, colored laces and hoyas/unlv gear.

Last edited:
none of that was ever an issue where i'm from, and I grew up in a not so nice part in the 90's.  Colors and signs maybe

but none of that other stuff around here, teachers and parents were just spooked from the tv

Nice slim fit girbaus
Moscino (heart and peace logo)
80's guess jeans triangle logo
Benetton everything
Helly Hansen
Dkny
Esprit on women
Giant oakley m frames
Neon vuarnet volleyball shorts
T&c surf design ape tees

Nice slim fit girbaus
Moscino (heart and peace logo)
80's guess jeans triangle logo
Benetton everything
Helly Hansen

Dkny
Esprit on women
Giant oakley m frames
Neon vuarnet volleyball shorts
T&c surf design ape tees

very yes to the triangle logo jeans, no to the joints w/ the lil pencil pocket.

only if they bring back the racing/formula 1 and rugby joints

i needs me a red/white/blue rain coat/parka w/ the patch on the sleeve asap.

bring back the jeezy snowman t-shirts

Aw man... I knew people getting suspended from school wearing those. :rofl:
yea, that wasnt flyin at all at most of my friends schools, but my school knew nothing about it and a couple of the black kids would rock that so heavy (even tho they were all on the golf squad and half of their dads were in law enforcement)

so they were into consumption rather than distribution
more like frontin, bud is as hard as it got with them

this ***** wanna rock a choker lmao..I remember chicks at my school were wearing them..**** was never attractive to me

Man when I was little I wanted a Vanson so bad, by the time I was grown enough to afford one they were passé.

Back
Top Bottom