Trends you'd bring back/bring to the forefront if you were famous

It was acceptable to basically wear pajama pants in public...

What makes you not to wear them? Or do you just like other men wearing them?

Ayo!!!!

But seriously, as mentioned, you can't buy them anymore. They went from being a summer staple, available at every jean place and department store, in about any brand, to not being sold anymore.

I had a few pairs, and still remember the last time I wore a pair ever, getting clowned off of the face of the earth. It was summer 2007, I went to work wearing some before changing in to uniform, and a bunch of people clowning me for wearing them. Everyone. White guys, black guys, females, everyone had a different joke. Most of those that were clowning were older than me also. I was called everything from a "90's bamma" to "trailer park." I was asked if Stone Cold Steve Austin taught me how to dress. I was asked where my slouch socks were and if I had a Jordache jacket to match lol.

I hadn't realized they had fell off like that, and was clueless up until that day. Then I realized that they werent even sold in stores anymore. I mean they used to be everywhere- Macys, Gap, old navy, BR, Express/Structure, AE, AX, every store in the mall. Now, nothing.

Growing up and through high school and college, everyone wore them all summer long.

First I would get rid of snapbacks.
Bring back sweatbands.
Those windbreaker jackets are deff. Comin back. Got me a fresh white/red
Jordan one

Not really a trend or anything, but I'd like to make shaking hands like an adult the most common form of handshake. Never know what you're getting yourself into these days when someone reaches their hand out.

Not really a trend or anything, but I'd like to make shaking hands like an adult the most common form of handshake. Never know what you're getting yourself into these days when someone reaches their hand out.

agreed, outside of the crew, there should be one handshake/dap that we can all agree upon for common use.

I'd rock air forces and air max 1s and try and bring them back on that retro jordan level. I personally like how simple and subtle air forces or air max 1s look...plus they're way comfier than the pre-zoom air retro jordans.

White tee,fresh rocawear jeans, and forces/j's,azg's...I remember when I bought my azg's in mall of millennium in Orlando around Christmas 03

Getting fly in the winter..rocawear parka,another fresh pair of rocawear jeans, and timbs to match the coat

I just miss urban gear in general...for me getting fly in the early 2000s was it

White tee,fresh rocawear jeans, and forces/j's,azg's...I remember when I bought my azg's in mall of millennium in Orlando around Christmas 03
Getting fly in the winter..rocawear parka,another fresh pair of rocawear jeans, and timbs to match the coat
I just miss urban gear in general...for me getting fly in the early 2000s was it
the parkas with the fur hoodies
smokin.gif

so much this, gone are the days that you could tell what someone was into by how they dressed. the gz had dickies, pendletons and chucks. eastcoast timbs, fatigues/baggy jeans etc. nowadays you cant tell a hiphop head from a skater or a middle aged dad from an mma fan.

Last edited:
I'd rock air forces and air max 1s and try and bring them back on that retro jordan level. I personally like how simple and subtle air forces or air max 1s look...plus they're way comfier than the pre-zoom air retro jordans.
never fell off....

It's not getting the celebrity attention anymore though...there hasn't been any sort of hype with air forces in a long time

Back
Top Bottom