TREY SONGZ = BEST TALENT IN THE INDUSTRY?

With the right ghostwriter, he'd be a force in r&b. Dude sings better than pretty much everyone.

Trey Songz has been the best talent in the industry since day one. No one gives dudes his props. His first album is classic. His 2nd album kinda sub par to me.But he was trying to please the fans, i guess.

most slept on..no doubt
best talent? i love trey..but na..
cant wait for ready..gon be a banger i feel it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

most slept on..no doubt
pimp.gif

better be w/all the freestyles he has out...i don't want bangin freestyles and an ok album...

trey songz is up there, one of my personal favorites. been listenin ever since his 1st CD but when The Ladies Choice mixtape came out i was like dang...

He's extremely talented and I enjoy his music, but not the best talent . He just needs the right team behind him, imo

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

I wouldn't say best in the industry but he's def that dude

if someone disagrees with me, just listen to:

Swagga Like Songz
Paper Planes Freestyle
Whatever You Like Freestyle
Street Life (ft. Buju Banton)
Murder She Wrote
Love Safari
Pop Rose'
Off The Sunset
Live Your Life Freestyle
Gotta Believe It
Sticky Face
laugh.gif

Misunderstood Freestyle

I guarantee after you listen to those few tracks, you'll change your mind
laugh.gif

U can throw in: Feelin Like Money, Give A Little Love, Love Ain't Love, Love Song, My First Love (Demo with Johnta Austin) and Hold It. Damn...that's awhole lotta love
laugh.gif
. Dude's a force...he just gotta put everythingtogether. Leave the silly R.Kelly type songs alone and he straight.

Since when is Trey underrated? Around my way everyone is up on him, the females are up on him, he gets radio and television play. How is he underrated?

but yea Trey is that dude, real talented, not a fan of the raps really but they're cool

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

most slept on..no doubt
pimp.gif

word up trey songz is dope but not best

Originally Posted by bklyngurl

I'll take Miguel over Trey tho..maybe even Brandon Hines
Brandon Hines over Trey
eyes.gif
, I feel Brandon still has work to do on his singing skills. But, I f''s with Trey hard though
laugh.gif
ok maybe I was ahead of myself but I feel that BH isgonna have the Trey Songz-esque career
tired.gif

I also have no doubt in my mind that Ready is gong to disappoint like Trey Day disappointed

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

Since when is Trey underrated? Around my way everyone is up on him, the females are up on him, he gets radio and television play. How is he underrated?

but yea Trey is that dude, real talented, not a fan of the raps really but they're cool

Yeah he still gets some air time on the tube and the radio but with the talent he got this man should be really out there, like number 1 on the billboards, anda must have on a feature. Basisally he should be with the Waynes of the industry........

Like GUCCI!!!

I'm hoping that he'll flip the Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It). I have a feeling that he'll do somedamage to it.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

purplehazze96 wrote:

Yeah he still gets some air time on the tube and the radio but with the talent he got this man should be really out there, like number 1 on the billboards, and
a must have on a feature. Basisally he should be with the Waynes of the industry........

Like GUCCI!!!

yea but it aint like that anymore, where you use to have a R&B dude on the hook, you got T-Pain or Akon now...i dont really pay attention to the billboardshow high did Trey Day get?

and you dont get to where Waynes at by making good music, we all know that

Back
Top Bottom