Tribe meets white man for the first time (1976) (video)

Good stuff. Had me lol-ing at some of their reactions. Like when the natives went to touch their hands then freaked out and also when they tried to rub your boys skin off.

Good stuff. Had me lol-ing at some of their reactions. Like when the natives went to touch their hands then freaked out and also when they tried to rub your boys skin off.

Im guessing the right fist to the back of the head means "My man
pimp.gif
" in their tribe

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Here is a news story from a couple of days ago that is related to this subject. And no, it is not that story from about a year ago. The pictures in the vid only refer to that story.
But weren't those pictures proven to be fake?

Here is a news story from a couple of days ago that is related to this subject. And no, it is not that story from about a year ago. The pictures in the vid only refer to that story.

Gave them, fire, a mirror, and knives.  The last thing they need is weed, then it'll be the end of them...

Gave them, fire, a mirror, and knives.  The last thing they need is weed, then it'll be the end of them...

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif
What?

cause we've only discovered blacks and whites over here...
30t6p3b.gif
, oh wait maybe they couldv'e taken a few people of diff skin tones and facial features and instead of A white savior, they'd be 'THE Saviors"...hmm who woulda thought of that. 
indifferent.gif
that
either way I had to watch again. This is my favorite internet video of all time now. 
pimp.gif
 "big brotha thunda, butt naked wonda, and the masta blasta" is 2nd.

I must say thanks to that crew tho because they delivered a beautiful piece of work. and music is universal, I need that sample dude dropped on the recorder before Ye' get to it 
nerd.gif

just noticed they put the entire documentary up on youtube yesterday. Gonna
1f226c230029ac863848be9a89eb4374811e9ab3.gif
 and watch soon as I kick this broad out.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

stop that white man crap gz. just saying what if it was a black man and they thought it was one of them from another enemy tribe or something? why would i want to meet some one from another 'world' and he/she looks exactly like me. just stop it.

pretty dope. id be scared to see my self for the first time. its wild that we complain about phones not having enough apps and sneakers that are GR and rare.

GREATNESS OP.

Seen one of these before. wish this can be shot again in HD/bluray. and make Morgan freeman speak.
pimp.gif
What?

cause we've only discovered blacks and whites over here...
30t6p3b.gif
, oh wait maybe they couldv'e taken a few people of diff skin tones and facial features and instead of A white savior, they'd be 'THE Saviors"...hmm who woulda thought of that. 
indifferent.gif
that
either way I had to watch again. This is my favorite internet video of all time now. 
pimp.gif
 "big brotha thunda, butt naked wonda, and the masta blasta" is 2nd.

I must say thanks to that crew tho because they delivered a beautiful piece of work. and music is universal, I need that sample dude dropped on the recorder before Ye' get to it 
nerd.gif

what exactly do you think the knock on the head meant?

to me it was like

"oh $%$*. that's crazy"

what exactly do you think the knock on the head meant?

to me it was like

"oh $%$*. that's crazy"

This is how aliens prolly already contacted us.... they came... we where dumbasses... and AWED at every thing..

This is how aliens prolly already contacted us.... they came... we where dumbasses... and AWED at every thing..

Found these updated pics of the tribal land & people 36yrs after encounter with white strangers. Looks hauntingly familiar.
walmart_supercenter.jpg

10.-Popeyes-Chicken-Location.jpg

waka-flocka-bet-awards-575-x-3001.jpg

nate-1.jpg

Found these updated pics of the tribal land & people 36yrs after encounter with white strangers. Looks hauntingly familiar.
walmart_supercenter.jpg

10.-Popeyes-Chicken-Location.jpg

waka-flocka-bet-awards-575-x-3001.jpg

nate-1.jpg

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

happy.gif
 Just did that. My mind = blown. I'm semi-envious of those people because they at least knew what it was like to meet "aliens" in their lifetime. 

In all honesty I think that our society wouldn't even freak out much if we ran into other humans of other skin complexions  like blue, green, or purple. Although if they did show up with technology that was 500 in the future I think we would be kinda amazed.

pimp.gif
  now has me in hopes that there really is a tribe in some remote part of Asia or Africa that really is more technologically advanced in some way and that we meet them soon. The experience alone would make my life complete

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

happy.gif
 Just did that. My mind = blown. I'm semi-envious of those people because they at least knew what it was like to meet "aliens" in their lifetime. 

In all honesty I think that our society wouldn't even freak out much if we ran into other humans of other skin complexions  like blue, green, or purple. Although if they did show up with technology that was 500 in the future I think we would be kinda amazed.

pimp.gif
  now has me in hopes that there really is a tribe in some remote part of Asia or Africa that really is more technologically advanced in some way and that we meet them soon. The experience alone would make my life complete

From now on when I eat something goom I'm gonna hit myself in the head like that. My new stamp of approval.

From now on when I eat something goom I'm gonna hit myself in the head like that. My new stamp of approval.

If i remember correctly the picture is real, but that particular tribe had been contacted by outsiders before, and was known to exist. That video was amazing to watch OP. I wish it had more dialogue than music just to get a better sense of the interactions as they slowly got to know each other. If we were contacted by aliens I wonder how the exchange would be? Knowing our society we're probably blasting them on site 
frown.gif

If i remember correctly the picture is real, but that particular tribe had been contacted by outsiders before, and was known to exist. That video was amazing to watch OP. I wish it had more dialogue than music just to get a better sense of the interactions as they slowly got to know each other. If we were contacted by aliens I wonder how the exchange would be? Knowing our society we're probably blasting them on site 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom