Trip to Vegas, help me decide on bottle service OR "VIP PACKAGE"

Everything is booked, staying at the MGM Grand. Fri AM - Monday AM

Here's what we have so far:

Friday AM - Most likely just hang out around MGM pool, since well be just getting their that morning
Friday Night -Tao Table/bottles booked
Saturday AM - ????
Saturday Night - ???
Sunday AM - Rehab Cabana/Bottlles booked

Any suggestions for Saturday morning and night? We will be doing bottle service, just looking for a great place to go that day and night.

Thanks NT, its appreciated
pimp.gif

EDIT:: Scroll to my last entry, didnt want to start up a new thread, just used my old one

Everything is booked, staying at the MGM Grand. Fri AM - Monday AM

Here's what we have so far:

Friday AM - Most likely just hang out around MGM pool, since well be just getting their that morning
Friday Night -Tao Table/bottles booked
Saturday AM - ????
Saturday Night - ???
Sunday AM - Rehab Cabana/Bottlles booked

Any suggestions for Saturday morning and night? We will be doing bottle service, just looking for a great place to go that day and night.

Thanks NT, its appreciated
pimp.gif

EDIT:: Scroll to my last entry, didnt want to start up a new thread, just used my old one

If you can't get into one of the good clubs, Studio 54 at MGM is a good consolation prize. I'm batting a perfect .1000 there.

If you can't get into one of the good clubs, Studio 54 at MGM is a good consolation prize. I'm batting a perfect .1000 there.

tao beach during the day and XS at night for saturday...its getting hotter, so the outdoor clubs are poppin now...

tao beach during the day and XS at night for saturday...its getting hotter, so the outdoor clubs are poppin now...

Thanks guys for some of the feedback! Yea im going first weekend in June, so the weather should be great

Thanks guys for some of the feedback! Yea im going first weekend in June, so the weather should be great

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

its an older crowd here though. it did seem like if i just wanted bunz with no preferance that it'd be easy. plus if you're staying at mgm just bring them straight up...

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

its an older crowd here though. it did seem like if i just wanted bunz with no preferance that it'd be easy. plus if you're staying at mgm just bring them straight up...

Just let the day happen. Especially for a Saturday in Vegas, your bound to get caught up in something. Hopefully that something isnt a STD.

Just let the day happen. Especially for a Saturday in Vegas, your bound to get caught up in something. Hopefully that something isnt a STD.

Bringing back an old thread i started, instead of creating a new one..

Quick question for those who have been in Vegas..

We have Friday night booked at Tao currently, $200 a person 4 bottles. I think that was for 8 people. One of my buddies just suggested some "VIP Package" nicknamed Tiger Blood. It includes limo to and from Playboy Club/Moon 3 hour open bar, and then 2 free drinks at Moon.VIP PACKAGE
Its a large group, some friends are trying to get me to do the VIP Package thing, but what do you guys think?

Any input and suggestions anything would be appreciated, as im a first time goer to Vegas. 

Bringing back an old thread i started, instead of creating a new one..

Quick question for those who have been in Vegas..

We have Friday night booked at Tao currently, $200 a person 4 bottles. I think that was for 8 people. One of my buddies just suggested some "VIP Package" nicknamed Tiger Blood. It includes limo to and from Playboy Club/Moon 3 hour open bar, and then 2 free drinks at Moon.VIP PACKAGE
Its a large group, some friends are trying to get me to do the VIP Package thing, but what do you guys think?

Any input and suggestions anything would be appreciated, as im a first time goer to Vegas. 

hey bro im going with my girl, can i buy a bottle to come join the table?^ let me know pm me

hey bro im going with my girl, can i buy a bottle to come join the table?^ let me know pm me

damn homie!!! doing it up big ehhh!!! lemme come wit/ hahahahah. vegas gonna be bananas this weekend!

damn homie!!! doing it up big ehhh!!! lemme come wit/ hahahahah. vegas gonna be bananas this weekend!

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

i just wanna see wassup with rehab!!!!

rehab was great
i actually stayed at Hard Rock hotel recently where rehab is located

my swag was on 1000000, i love a reason to show off.

think imma go back for labor day week/end

Back
Top Bottom