TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

IMO, December will surprisingly be a great movie month. With Wahlberg and Bale's, The Fighter (GR, 12/10), Aronofsky's Black Swan (LR, 12/3) and Tron Legacy this is the first time I will be looking forward to the winter movie season.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of 3D at all, but TL looks like a film built for 3D. Cast looks solid, great soundtrack (from Daft Punk), awesome looking graphics (3D+IMAX), Olivia Wilde and the Siren's and hopefully a great story ties the entire film together. Unfortunate that Cindy Morgan (Yori from the 1982 Tron) won't at least have a cameo, but everything I'm seen so far leads me to believe the movie will be epic.

Here's a rundown of what to expect.

Comic Con Preview:

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Trailer 3:

IMO, December will surprisingly be a great movie month. With Wahlberg and Bale's, The Fighter (GR, 12/10), Aronofsky's Black Swan (LR, 12/3) and Tron Legacy this is the first time I will be looking forward to the winter movie season.

Anyways, I'm not a fan of 3D at all, but TL looks like a film built for 3D. Cast looks solid, great soundtrack (from Daft Punk), awesome looking graphics (3D+IMAX), Olivia Wilde and the Siren's and hopefully a great story ties the entire film together. Unfortunate that Cindy Morgan (Yori from the 1982 Tron) won't at least have a cameo, but everything I'm seen so far leads me to believe the movie will be epic.

Here's a rundown of what to expect.

Comic Con Preview:

Trailer 1:

Trailer 2:

Trailer 3:

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

I'll watch any movie with Jeff Bridges in it.
Then you'll probably love TL because he plays 2 characters in the film..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

smokin.gif
Sweet, I also cant wait for "True Grit". Conan Brothers + Bridges = Great movie  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

smokin.gif
Sweet, I also cant wait for "True Grit". Conan Brothers + Bridges = Great movie  
pimp.gif

more excited about the soundtrack than the movie itself. probably won't watch, but I will cop the music....

more excited about the soundtrack than the movie itself. probably won't watch, but I will cop the music....

Back
Top Bottom