Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

Sheesh. All over that site

858BCE0C-4230-409B-8843-DF44CB40D712.png

anyone stunting an early pair or pairssssss, prolly all fugazi’s

Quite a few are Reps and quite a few where stolen and continue to get jacked

The stolen pairs were reported to not have boxes.
Well the rep market has made 1 of 1 boxes and working on perfecting the shoe. Just wait until Chinese New Year ends smh. They will be flooded just like Travis Scott 1s are. Not posting rep info in NT but if you know you know. Don’t pay resell for these fellas...but if you do you better buy now and dissect every thread once your receive them. This is all one crap show.

Retail or bust for this release. Feel bad for anyone who bought pre-order thinking they were getting a legit backdoor pair from the fb group shoe plugs. Having a FSR was already sketchy

People saying fakes of trophy room 1s don’t exist...I can’t believe that bc real trophy room 1s exist. Fakes aren’t available bc Chinese New Year? These shoes been cooked up...they originally was supposed to release last year. Just bc good fakes aren’t easy to get doesn’t mean they don’t exist. Preciate the info
man i had these fakes in hand. ticket and all. theyve been around and they exist. theyre AMAZING quality too. they released before the fake factories closed for two months.
F0A744EF-5A5F-4B4C-90CC-05347AA98309.png

They destroying Marcus right now and rightfully so
nah

go figure “they”. the people who think all the instagrammers have real pairs. its honestly comparable
if you see the stock numbers you would deff think that these were back doored
ok. lets see em. lets see the proof they were backdoored. havent seen any of it except that supposedly everyone is best friends with trophy room now.

if comes out and says “hey we messed up” id believe it. or if nike acknowledged it or addressed it. but best believe nikes looking into it

I hope this guy moves on to the another industry. I never want to hear of another trophy room release again. Even before these, anytime I hear about that store releasing a shoe, I'm rolling my eyes, sighing, and I just KNOW Ill never land a pair even if I happen to like it and am stupid enough to try.

*No way they can even keep the lights on, they'd be out of business if this wasn't Jordan's son by now.

I hope this guy moves on to the another industry. I never want to hear of another trophy room release again. Even before these, anytime I hear about that store releasing a shoe, I'm rolling my eyes, sighing, and I just KNOW Ill never land a pair even if I happen to like it and am stupid enough to try.
The only Trophy Room releases people obtained were the ones overpriced and hardly anyone wanted. He could do the right thing with shoes like these 1s, but he doesn’t. I’d rather them not even act like they are releasing to the public. We aren’t stupid with their games.

Nike isn’t gonna do anything to Marcus. And these influencers don’t know Jack ish. Saw some saying they were gonna be flying to florida to camp. Even if Covid wasn’t a thing, the store has been closed for a year.

I wear my Trophy 17s all the time, love them 🔥. So under the radar/underrated. And they are likely the only pair of Trophy Rooms I’ll ever own at this point 😆. Good luck tomorrow ❤️

Back
Top Bottom