Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

We about to cook up. 15 min left. You better work your magic to get that form to show up the people who haven’t entered yet.

Man I just refreshed my iPad. Form page appeared and let me fill it out. It lagged a bit on submission but:
C868D655-9355-472C-BEFA-39DE93C534BF.png

Marcus is one of the biggest resellers out there. I surprised this release is trash lol

Reactions: mkj
I never saw a form either from the jump.

Been getting Undeliverable e-mail errors (using Outlook) all morning. Sent one more @ 8:00AM PT, and didn’t get an error back.

Am I good? Kanye shrug?

Wow I just remembered and of course the email entry keeps sending it back to me. Oh well it was already an L but I would have liked to try :lol:

This is hilarious :lol:. I threw the towel in when my early email bounced back. Wonder if there’ll be anybody out there claiming to have actually hit on a pair through the raffle?

probably the people that paid $2k for a suspicious pair, but claiming they won it from trophy room will make it seem legit to the outsiders lol
The new story is probably….

“We botted the raffle and got over 300 pairs!”

Did they ever mention anything on multiple entries?

I somehow got through on the form but email was reject due to a full inbox. Im wondering if we can enter through both.

Back
Top Bottom