TROPHY ROOM X AIR JORDAN 17 (OCTOBER 28TH)

$275.....

Ouch.
fdQguve.gif

so all the trophy room 17 pics I've seen
i don't see no peel sticker
so no sticker or case??? :smh:

No briefcase and CD-Rom? That was the allure of the 17s back in the day. Nice shoe but watered down without the case, that's the JB way these days

Stupid is the right word

$225.00 would have been the right price for this shoe

I’m not buying this crap for $275 this is why jordan brand is Failing

It’s a nice colorway but not $275.00 nice

I remember the only hype back in 2001 for these was the white/blue and everybody was amazed by the case cd rom and price

ThIs should have released 7 to 10 years ago then there would’ve been a lot more hype

No briefcase and CD-Rom? That was the allure of the 17s back in the day. Nice shoe but watered down without the case, that's the JB way these days

Yup, but you know Jordan Brand is cheap as hell now, no way they'll include the goods stuff that comes with it. At least Trophy room included a shirt to go with the heavy retail tag.

$275.......I was in at $225-250. But, $275 is a bit much. Plus, doesn't this trophy room site charge an arm and a leg for shipping as well.

I had the cdp 17s, wore them to death but that shroud would never comply. I couldn't wear with them. So I just got used to 17s without the shrouds.

$275.......I was in at $225-250. But, $275 is a bit much. Plus, doesn't this trophy room site charge an arm and a leg for shipping as well.
I think it a $10 flat rate shipping charge, either way $275...:smh:

$275 is steep but I’m in, colorway too dope to pass up....hopefully I can get through easy

If I do get through,,
that corny a** shirt is getting flipped for $ back from that heavy retail .

Man, I like this CW alot... but $275.00 plus shipping & do they charge tax? That's as much as, maybe more than my power bill... reluctant pass.

275 would be justified if they had the briefcase but not some lame t-shirt. And why do these get love before the OG wizards colorway? Should release them along with the XVIIIs in Jan

Back
Top Bottom