Tropic Thunder Appreciation Vol. Want Some?! Get Some!

appreciated

laugh.gif
at kirk and alpa

Robert Downey Jr. MotherFers!! Funniest line when I heard that during commentary.~

Robert Downey Jr. MotherFers!! Funniest line when I heard that during commentary.~

When Nick nolte interups Tom "this country owes you a great dept sir...but why don't shut the +$@* up and let me do my job"
laugh.gif

When Nick nolte interups Tom "this country owes you a great dept sir...but why don't shut the +$@* up and let me do my job"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

laugh.gif

roll.gif

when the director steps on the mine out of nowhere and ben stiller is lickin the head. pause. because he thinks its fake
roll.gif
roll.gif

when the director steps on the mine out of nowhere and ben stiller is lickin the head. pause. because he thinks its fake
roll.gif
roll.gif

idk i liked it when i saw it but everyone i was with didnt care for it much. the only real problem i have with it is Tom Cruise.. his scenes are just too awkward and long for me.

idk i liked it when i saw it but everyone i was with didnt care for it much. the only real problem i have with it is Tom Cruise.. his scenes are just too awkward and long for me.

Satan's Alley, "this head movie makes my eyes rain".....too much to list. Haha definitely appreciated. Zoolander and now this Ben Stiller is awesome.

Satan's Alley, "this head movie makes my eyes rain".....too much to list. Haha definitely appreciated. Zoolander and now this Ben Stiller is awesome.

Jeff Portnoy: Alpa, if you come over here and untie me, I will literally duck your sick right now.
Alpa Chino: I told you! I'm not gay! I love the 9u$$y!
Jeff Portnoy: I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy! Get it over here!

This has got to be the funniest part of the movie to me & gay-est @ the same time...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Jeff Portnoy: Alpa, if you come over here and untie me, I will literally duck your sick right now.
Alpa Chino: I told you! I'm not gay! I love the 9u$$y!
Jeff Portnoy: I'll cradle the balls, stroke the shaft, work the pipe and swallow the gravy! Get it over here!

This has got to be the funniest part of the movie to me & gay-est @ the same time...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom