Tru Life-I Don't Need Love Video ft. Keri Hilson

LOL DUDE STILL RAPPER? HE NEED TO CALL IT A CAREER
grin.gif

I'm from Smith too, live up in Spanish Harlem now, but I didn't even know about this. Check your P.M.

This video made me proud tho. Tru story. I hope I can get up with the big homie soon to talk about doing something big for Smith Day.

Tru was signed with the Roc way before the Jim and Cam beef. Jim used to be Tru son son.

He still with the Roc.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Tru was signed with the Roc way before the Jim and Cam beef. Jim used to be Tru son son.

He still with the Roc.

He's still Roc Fam.... that's good to hear. @ the end of the dsay, this song is hot & I +$#$ w/ Tru Life

Originally Posted by BeastMode212

Well I Just Got Word Tru turned himself in last night......

Wow....
smh.gif

I thought this video was a good sign of things to come.

Tru was one of the last real rap _s left in the city.

This%20is%20why%20we%20can%27t%20have%20nice%20things.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Well I Just Got Word Tru turned himself in last night......

Wow....
smh.gif

I thought this video was a good sign of things to come.

Tru was one of the last real rap _s left in the city.

This%20is%20why%20we%20can%27t%20have%20nice%20things.jpg

tired.gif

Thats exactly how I feel....Knowing all three brothers...Its a real F'd up situation....

http://www.missinfo.tv/in...e-in-custody-for-murder/

(Tru Life and Seven Dirty)
This news was twittered this morning by VladTV, and followed a week of police speculation in the tabloids…

Tru Life, along with his brother Seven Dirty and 2 other associates, have turned themselves into NYPD for questioning. They are suspects in last week's 9:30am stabbing of two men in an apartment lobby on the east side of Manhattan. A 30-year-old man, named Jason Black, is still being treated at Bellevue Hospital, but an 18-year-old man died from his injuries. From what my sources say, the violence is all part of an LES beef that goes back for years….culminating last Sunday when Tru's crew ran into the rival crew at Pacha Nightclub. A man named Michael Slater was shot outside of Pacha at 4am and then taken to Bellevue Hospital. Slater's associates went to Bellevue and then allegedly left there to go home, and were ambushed. According to the Daily News, police believe "five men were waiting in parked cars outside the E. 26th St. building and jumped their victims when they stepped into the lobby just before 9:30 a.m."

Tru Life was former signed to Loud Records, then signed to Roc-la-Familia. Seven was previously known for taking part in Tru Life's beef with Jim Jones and Cam'ron. He also appeared on Tru's Ghetto Inmates crew mixtapes and released a music video for the song, "Do it all again."

Tru, Seven, and Debo have always been good people.....Seven got me a computer when he heard I was heading off to college. This beef between Debo and Black goesway back when these dudes were making money together and then everything hit the fan. Both these men had the same baby moms and after that it was always aproblem with each other. I was with tru, seven, and debo the saturday before the incident at the Cotto fight and I would have never thought what would happenthe next day. This beef will not die between the ave and smith this is only going to spark it up even more and that kid was not 18 the media always **&^^something up homey was 20 and love to talk. He threaten Tru the week before the incident talking about how he was going to hurt em when he see's him.....ijust had to let off some steam...I'll holla back at yall when I hear anything else...1

Ehhh...not feeling this garbage. Tru Life need to quit rap and just stick to being a goonie goo goo. His delivery is hot trash.

Tru, Seven, and Debo have always been good people.....Seven got me a computer when he heard I was heading off to college. This beef between Debo and Black goes way back when these dudes were making money together and then everything hit the fan. Both these men had the same baby moms and after that it was always a problem with each other. I was with tru, seven, and debo the saturday before the incident at the Cotto fight and I would have never thought what would happen the next day. This beef will not die between the ave and smith this is only going to spark it up even more and that kid was not 18 the media always **&^^ something up homey was 20 and love to talk. He threaten Tru the week before the incident talking about how he was going to hurt em when he see's him.....i just had to let off some steam...I'll holla back at yall when I hear anything else...1

are you talking about 1 0r 2 ave at 24 or 25 street in manhattan that has beef with smith ?

Back
Top Bottom