TRU xbox deal EDIT/UPDATE

UPDATE:

looks like www.tigerdirect.com is having some sale as well this weekend... get wat you can yall gotta save that money
laugh.gif

http://www.tigerdirect.com/email/wem2104.asp?cm_re=Homepage-_-Spot 01-_-Email_wem2104

not sure if this is late

but i got this email and thought id share, ma bad for the way i had to print screen it
laugh.gif

I wanna cop even though I have one just to have an extra if I every get banned lol

but you have to buy that 150 kit
smh.gif

does any1 know if I have to buy the 360 ready to play pack in order to buy the arcade for $99 or can I just buy the system itself only.

damn I thought Master P, Silkk and C-Murder had a special edition xbox droppin...guess ill stick with my ps3

So you either gotta buy two of them or buy the pack?

Can somebody clear this up for me?

^^^ man im the google chrome type this is my sister comp so ya gotta respect right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

does any1 know if I have to buy the 360 ready to play pack in order to buy the arcade for $99 or can I just buy the system itself only.
You can't be serious
laugh.gif
smh.gif

That ad is basically advertising this in a different way: Ready to Play Xbox 360 Pack - Toys "R" Us

Product Description
Xbox 360 Arcade System Console: The Xbox 360 Arcade Bundle includes everything you need for immediate gaming. Plug in the console and connect the wireless controller and you're ready to play. The bundle includes an Xbox 360 console with and 256MB of Memory, wireless controller, SEGA Superstars Tennis. Get ready for fun right out of the box with five free Xbox LIVE Arcade games, including PAC-MAN Championship Edition, UNO, Luxor 2, Boom Boom Rocket and Feeding Frenzy. In SEGA Superstars Tennis choose from sixteen of your favorite SEGA characters, including Sonic the Hedgehog, who sport their own alter-egos and abilities. Ten expertly designed courts, four action-packed tournaments and a classic soundtrack make SEGA Superstars Tennis a must have addition to your video game library. Xbox LIVE: Xbox LIVE is where games and entertainment come alive, the only unified place where you can play with anyone, anytime, anywhere. And the best just got better. Connect Xbox 360 to your broadband connection, attach a storage device (hard drive or memory unit) and get instant access to Xbox LIVE Silver. Express your digital identity through your gamer tag and gamer card, talk with others using voice chat, and access Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

Energizer Charge Station for Xbox 360: Charge two XBOX 360 controllers simultaneously in just 2.5 hours with Energizer's Power & Play Charging System for 360. Fully compatible with Microsofts's XBOX 360 rechargeable battery (not included)! Includes a UL-approved AC power cord. May not be compatible with non-Microsoft or non-Energizer rechargeable batteries.

Need for Speed: Shift for Xbox 360: Feel what it's really like to race high-end performance cars as Need for Speed SHIFT thrusts you into the heart of the action for the true drivers experience. Immersive and exciting features such as a stunningly realistic first-person cockpit view and an all-new crash mechanic deliver an unrivaled sensation of the speed and exhilaration of racing a car on the extreme edge of control. Plus, an ultra-realistic physics engine lets you feel every bump as you race around some of the world's top tracks. Whether you're battling online or playing through your career, build your unique driver profile from moment to moment and from race to race and get rewarded for driving the way you want to drive.

Namco Museum Virtual Arcade for Xbox 360: NAMCO BANDAI Games brings the ultimate game collection to the Xbox 360 console! With over 30 titles, Namco Museum Virtual Arcade is jam-packed with nostalgic favorites and future classics. Re-live the old-school days of classic arcade games with Galaxian, Super Pac-Man and many more!

Universal Gaming Ottoman - Pink: When you need a place to put your game gear, the Level Up Universal gaming ottoman is the answer. This sturdy, wood-framed, pink microfiber upholstered ottoman holds 32 games or DVDs, and stores 4 Xbox controllers or up to 8 Wii remotes and 4 nunchucks in the drop-in plastic controller tray. Put your feet up and your accessories away while you play. The pink microfiber surface wipes clean with a damp cloth. No Assembly required. Accessories not included. Dimensions: 17.6" W x 13.3" D x 15.8" H Weight: 23.8 lbs.

Bundle Components: Xbox 360 Arcade System Console, Energizer Charge Station for Xbox 360, Need for Speed: Shift, Namco Museum Virtual Arcade and Universal Gaming Ottoman - Pink.

December 6th or not, this thing will still be available for the same exact price.

still clean. im buying my mom the syste for her birthday (december 5th) =p

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Bundle Components: Xbox 360 Arcade System Console, Energizer Charge Station for Xbox 360, Need for Speed: Shift, Namco Museum Virtual Arcade and Universal Gaming Ottoman - Pink.

December 6th or not, this thing will still be available for the same exact price.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom