True Blue 3 Legit Check

One shoe looks good but the other looks off to me. I'm trading my Orlando 7's (DMP 7's) with original pullout box for these true blue 3's with no og box. I'm meeting the dude early tomorrow. Lemme know what ya think. Thanks. 

Last edited:
These look fake. Tongues are off, EP is off, doesn't look like there is perforation on the tongues. Way too much ankle padding. Think I see widows peak on the toe box.

These look fake. Tongues are off, EP is off, doesn't look like there is perforation on the tongues. Way too much ankle padding. Think I see widows peak on the toe box.

These releases can have widows peaks on the toes. They looks ok to me. That eprint cut is just odd how it's so low and short on the toes..

Last edited:
LMAO at how fake these are. EP is one of the worst I've seen, tongue looks horrible and choppy, overall shape of the one is just a joke, even the blue looks slightly off

The ep is fine , looks how my 88s are but the ankle padding does look off and looks like theres no preforation on tounges.. tounges are badly mishapen as well .. need better pictures to tell forreal ,

Reminder that no ep cuts are the same .. check insoles and production tag . Theres no OG box so your taking a big risk FYI

I would keep looking and find a better looking pair with OG box. I personally like to have pairs that aren't questionable and having OG all makes or breaks a deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom