True Blue III re-retro (how yall getting them?)

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I just hope you guys don't pay more than $205 per pair shipped.

come on now, u know u aint gonna find this for anything less that 250 right now

Like I said .... agree with Mikkol.

I got my pair less then that. YOU CAN SO COP THEM FOR LESS THEN $200 SHIPPED. Dont bite the HYPE.
Got mine for $200 shipped just utilize your coupons on ebay/bing, ebates.com

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I could really use some coupons, i'm aiming at around 200 shipped myself.

Co sign. Damn I would cop 2 pairs but for 400 eh..idk. maybe just 1 pair.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Hopefully these go stateside. Some NT'ers said they saw some lurking around in store in the NYC area. Praying they evetually release in the US sometime this year.

All i know, is that there are people in the U.S. getting pairs thanks to connects and presales, sooo there got to be at least some pairs for sale *cough* size 8.5*cough*

footalog still has your size for 165 plus shipping...

I already got my tracking # from them =) ppl slept on that site. Not only are they the cheapest, they re-stocked at least 3 times

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

I already got my tracking # from them =) ppl slept on that site. Not only are they the cheapest, they re-stocked at least 3 times

Hopefully they stock up one more time.

^^^ DAMN , NOR CAL LADY ..... THANKS for sharing with your baby daddy.
indifferent.gif

^^^ SORRY
tongue.gif
I guess you get a PASS
eyes.gif
since you know your baby daddy aint no little guy size
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

I just hope you guys don't pay more than $205 per pair shipped.

come on now, u know u aint gonna find this for anything less that 250 right now

Like I said .... agree with Mikkol.

I got my pair less then that. YOU CAN SO COP THEM FOR LESS THEN $200 SHIPPED. Dont bite the HYPE.

send me a link where u can get them for less than 200 shipped right now. SHOW ME

I got them for 200 shipped off an ebay seller who seems very legit.

Yes i bit on them, i'm soo weak against hype..

Says they'll ship aug. 10th

Hmmm are they located in hong kong? and have pix tag with I-kix on it? If so I might pull the trigger on em since it say 189. BIN.

Originally Posted by SC415

Hmmm are they located in hong kong? and have pix tag with I-kix on it? If so I might pull the trigger on em since it say 189. BIN.
Nah it was kbryantfan, from Taiwan. He got the Del Sol V's that came out internationally so i'm guessing he'll get the TB's too.

What happen to your relative in mexico?

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by ev209

got minesssssss on lockkkkkkk

That doesn't help any of us
smh.gif

I don't really plan on getting them, but my boy is pre ordering online...thats about the only way I think it's gonna be possible... ?
nerd.gif
other than that, betta hope you have relatives outside here. I'm going to try to ask my cousins in the Philippines...hope that works...
going to PI during the release date
pimp.gif

so still cant help you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SC415

Nah it was kbryantfan, from Taiwan. He got the Del Sol V's that came out internationally so i'm guessing he'll get the TB's too.

What happen to your relative in mexico?

Oh I see then. I might search him up on the bay. Well my bro said that one of my cousin is going to take him to a shoe store were they sell Jordans on Sunday.Well see how that goes, ill give him the style code # just in case.

wuddup guys,

i have sizes 9-11 on lock, comin in from HK. will be willing to sell for market rate, cash meetup in the bay area. they are shipping today, will be here bymonday the 10th. not tryna turn this into a b/s thread, please PM me if ur interested. no commitment needed, just lemme kno what size u want and ill hit u upwith the price.

long time NT head, not tryna jack anyone here. buddy from overseas got his hands on a few pairs and is sending em over for a quick turn.

..not many 11.5s on ebay. passed up on a pair for $220 shipped.

i'm guessing they'll be $180 within 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

..not many 11.5s on ebay. passed up on a pair for $220 shipped.

i'm guessing they'll be $180 within 2 weeks.

I hope so. Cause I mos def need these in my life haha.

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

came in today
btw, i used their reg shipping, 20 instead of 30 express, and it took 4 days to get here

Nice! That means mine should be showing up tomorrow! used cheapo shipping too...living on the west coast, the extra 10 is basically a waste. Can't wait formy little MPRE present

^^^ *@# ... how u going to get your pair in b4 mine .... and You seen my size 12 in that pic I sent you ... grrrrrr. Hopefully mine come in SOON.

I'm sure they're on their way as we speak! Don't I'll wait to unds them just for you! Looks like August is a good month for blue

Back
Top Bottom