True Blue III's International Release Only According to KixandtheCity.com

Wassup everyone. New here but been checkin' out the forums on here regularly. Never registered until recently. Anyhow, we've heard countless rumors ofthe True Blues being an international release only and then they're some that say it's gonna drop in the US. This has been goin' on back n forthfor quite sometime now. Well according to kixandthecity.com, their sources are tellin' them it really is going to be an international release ONLY! Now Iknow kixandthecity.com won't make this ishhh up and I find them very credible. If this is really true then I got the blues...
frown.gif
(sorry had to throw that in) but here's the link http://www.kixandthecity....rnational-only-release/.Anything can change when it comes to JB though. Thoughts??? Anyone beg to differ???

smh.gif
I hate sayin' this to NTers, but come on fam.....you check the forums right? You shoulda BEEN knew this was posted and most of the people who are stillinto shoes already knew that. Today is my first day back in JB since like '07, but even I knew that...

nothing new
smh.gif
Nothing lost, got 2 pairs already and they are better QUALITY than the ones releasing
smile.gif

Fellas...calm down.
wink.gif
I knew about this since the True Blues firstsurfaced in May. I'm in denial and can't let it go! Just say it ain't so!
indifferent.gif

how come like the best shoe of 09 that every1 wants they make it not sell in the us. stupid

Just hope more ppl realize now that JB doesnt give a squat about us they are all about hype and that is something I do not respect

Back
Top Bottom