True Blue Jordan III - Size 10

WHAT IS FOR SALE: True Blue Jordan III, size 10. The original box is included and Jordan info about the sneaker. Worn casually multiple times since release. THESE SNEAKERS ARE NOT DEADSTOCK. THEY HAVE BEEN WORN MULTIPLE TIMES. PERSONALLY I WOULD RATE THEM A 7/10. I'm selling them because they sit in my closet and need the closet space.

TTHERE IS NO HEEL DRAG ON THESE SNEAKERS. HERE IS NO PAINT CRACKING ON THE BLUE MIDSOLE AND MODERATE CHIPPING ON THE WHITE UNDERNEATH THAT. BE MINDFUL THAT WITH JORDAN III'S PAINT CHIPPING IS NORMAL...

PRICE: $90 SHIPPED

CONTACT: E-Mail me at justinbradley@verizon.net for quickest response.

PAYMENT: I only accept Paypal, as "goods". I can do meetups in NYC as well. Either one works but meetup is preferred, obviously.

SHIPPING: I ship USPS Parcel Post with Delivery Confirmation, ONE FULL DAY after payment is received. I provide the buyer with a tracking number as soon as I receive it.

REFERENCES: FLINT GREY, MILLION DOLLAR STACKS, cortes21, evisumane123, chubbz301, Paladizzle, andfattoo, Captain Manny, NoneOfYours25, Javy12, thelance, supdoode, Spider Man

Back
Top Bottom