True Cross Training

okay dunno if this has come up a lot in past so I'd figure and flip the script a bit in regards to this topic (apologies if already made)

what this topic is about regards a "true" cross training shoe. references were made by WallyHopp regarding the new Air Trainer 1

I've seen his posts regarding a gym shoe, and he even reviewed the AT1 himself and found it to be more oriented toward speed drills.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]so to get to the point, what cross training or other shoes fit the mold of an "all purpose"shoe? [/color] Wally cites the Air Trainer SC High and his favorite I believe which was the Zoom Tennis Trainer

but what Cross-training shoes are designed for a variety of activities and not so specific.

**I used Wally and the videos on the "Nike debut New Air Trainer 1" as inspiration for this topic

any and most all feedback is appreciated.

BUMP

it seems like cross training has turned into performance or sport training. now they seem to be shoes that can do everything when it comes to training forsports, but they arent a do everything shoe.

i tend to use either leather running shoes, or low top basketball shoes as my do everything shoes.

thanks for the response, yeah it seems cross training has gone that way in regards to the SPARQ and or free shoes that appear they are more designed towardspeed drills

Back
Top Bottom