True fans list.......UPDATE 7/8/2010....let me know if you want to be on the lists

Im from the city of the Indians, Cavaliers and Browns. Mistake by the Lake? yea right don't get drowned.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Good job on the updated list OP. The Admins should sticky this so we can call out any future bandwagon fans.
It's that serious huh?
grin.gif

If a magic list is made, please add me right away. as for other sports my teams are patriots (only cause of belichick and brady), i root for both florida MLB teams which are rays and marlins

Do I have to go through this? Like do i have to prove VIA INTERNET that I've been a TRUE Cleveland sports fan since 94' and not some band-waggoner??

What about all the ticket stubs and sports memorabilia of my teams that I've sentimentally held on to throughout the years? Shouldn't that be the credentials needed?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Do I have to go through this? Like do i have to prove VIA INTERNET that I've been a TRUE Cleveland sports fan since 94' and not some band-waggoner??

What about all the ticket stubs and sports memorabilia of my teams that I've sentimentally held on to throughout the years? Shouldn't that be the credentials needed?

Very good argument Animal but apparently its not quite enough for others on NT to believe anyone 
laugh.gif

EDWeeNO wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Very good argument Animal but apparently its not quite enough for others on NT to believe anyone 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

Ehh. well I guess in that sense, OP you can put me down for the Browns, Cavs and Indians list..

Spoiler [+]
  but my old ticket stubs & memorabilia won't be discredited.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom