True or False?

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Put Lebron on the Lakers and Kobe on the Cavs and the Cavs move to the West, Cavs don't make the playoffs and the Lakers win 72+ games?

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post a sports question in the S&T forum. My bad.

I also didn't know you guys were mods, my bad.

Joined Sep 23, 2008
Yeah man I made this thread the other day, but Holden locked it because some Kobe fanboy had to come derail my thread

Joined Jul 25, 2006
Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Sorry, I didn't know I couldn't post a sports question in the S&T forum. My bad.

Joined Apr 30, 2004
ReasonablyIll89: [hr][/hr]

Yes, it is your bad.

And you might want to listen to people trying to clue you in on the rules since you clearly don't know them. I suggest that instead of being jacktard whenpeople tell you your thread's going to be locked, you ask them why.

We don't allow threads made to discuss hypothetical scenarios ('What if Jordan were born in 1983 and he was on the current Hornets and LeBron was bornin 1973 and he was on the Cleveland Browns?'), and we don't allow Player A vs. Player B threads.

*locked*

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now