True purpose of this feature on the jordan vi's (pics).....

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.

I couldn't have put it better... LOL
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by indohan

Interesting. I totally thought this post was going to be about that vagina stitched into the toebox of the Gay Pride VI's.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. NICE ONE.

roll.gif
Exactly what i was thinking
12 year olds?
grin.gif

Saw the "vagina" in person when i picked up my xx3s...and it loooks soo much better in person , by the way for ya....

this shoe is going to be a dynasty......WATCH...

anyways....that snap is my fav. part...excuse the kids...

Air Elijah said it best.... You tie your laces... then you hide the laces for a good look. I can't believe you guys couldn't figure that out.

i got infrareds but only wore em once and i never noticed the snap til i got my carmines... the snap wasnt on and it was quite flimsy cuz it barely snaps nwhen it does it snaps off...

i dont even tie my 6s, I use the lace lock to keep it tight then just tuck the laces into the pouch. Thats how I thought I was supposed to do it, hahaha. The21s have a very similar pouch that I use in the same manner.

Yeah I never knew it snapped til i got my Carmines... cuz the snap was off when I opened them up... damn I miss my DMP's and Infareds
frown.gif

never saw that, then again never held a pair of VI's - Monday i will give em a full 1 hour look/daze through

Originally Posted by vocaldigital23

Oh really? I always thought it was a pouch to tuck your laces into once they were tied so they would stay tied during play...always worked for me.
My thoughts exactly.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

cincybcats22 wrote:
Offers stability and keeps the tongue in place is my guess. Similar to a loop on any shoe's tongue...etc.

Or maybe just a way to lace the shoe so the Jumpman is clear! hehe
Yeah that's what I've figured, but whats the deal with it actually being able to become undone. Is there a point to the snap?
i tried this with my white green spiz'ikes and it comes undone so you can lace the shoes...it snaps so you know it is locked in place.

Wow, thats dope. Never knew that. Like HOVA, I thought this was going to be about the stitching on the 6's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by FreshMoney15

Originally Posted by indohan

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA WAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA. NICE ONE.

roll.gif
Exactly what i was thinking
12 year olds?
grin.gif

Saw the "vagina" in person when i picked up my xx3s...and it loooks soo much better in person , by the way for ya....

this shoe is going to be a dynasty......WATCH...

anyways....that snap is my fav. part...excuse the kids...
You have said on here numerous times that you are only 24, but you stay using the reference that everyone on here are kids, look pal, while NT doeshave tons of teeny boppers on here this site is hardly made up of just kids, there are A LOT of us on here in our 30's or closing in on our 30's. Youact worse then most 16 year olds, with your "dynasty" predictions.. man GET THE EFF OUT OF HERE, why do you continually try to tell all of us yourhypebeast predictions, you have said yourself all through this site that you have been "collecting" shoes for 8 months, you sir have no clue and arehardly in a position to tell any of us anything. AND quit posting back to back, learn how to use the edit button, it can be your bestfriend.

lol i also thought it was about the stupid design on the front of the vis
why o why

I swear If i could only rock one shoe the rest of my days, it would be undoubtedly be Infrared VI.

wow, never knew you could do that. i thought it was glued on. i noticed the fake ones had the snap on it. I remember having my retro infareds. never noticedthat on them. just learned something new

the way its designed you would never know that was on that shoe... it's a little more visible on the XVIII, nice post there rudeboy

Back
Top Bottom