Trust Falls at Work

That's awesome.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its look like everyone is sick of his shenannigans at this point, one older look spanish lady just side stepped him as he was falling. lol none the less.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

its look like everyone is sick of his shenannigans at this point, one older look spanish lady just side stepped him as he was falling. lol none the less.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She's 22. I can't explain how hard I'm laughing right now

That's weird. Whatever happened to sleeping at work when you're bored? J/k

Originally Posted by AJChick23

roll.gif
the hell is wrong with your boss?
It's him an another dude that own this place and another one. So they literally work from 10am-11pm every day of the week. I've only seen them take days of on Christmas and Easter, so he has to do something to stay entertained.

Here's a blooper video he put up when we first opened in November

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by AJChick23

roll.gif
the hell is wrong with your boss?
It's him an another dude that own this place and another one. So they literally work from 10am-11pm every day of the week. I've only seen them take days of on Christmas and Easter, so he has to do something to stay entertained.

Here's a blooper video he put up when we first opened in November
eh working crazy hours like that I'd probably start doing stuff like this too
laugh.gif

It must be soo chill working at a pizza place, eh?

That blooper vid is funny as *$%%

roll.gif

Originally Posted by RAWse

It must be soo chill working at a pizza place, eh?

That blooper vid is funny as *$%%

roll.gif
Yeah it's cool as %++*

The owners are recent entrepreneurship grads (like 26) and everyone is real cool that they have staffed. We just listen to music, watch sports, and do work when there's work to be done.

your boss is an idiot. he could easily hit his on one of those stoves or table edges...then you will see trust falls goes wrong or trust deads....smh

ps...i did laugh lol

Back
Top Bottom